BARC Recruitment 2021 | www.barc.gov.in | Stipendiary Trainees Category – II | 36 Posts | ITI | January 2021 |
Company Name :-Bhabha Atomic Research Center ( BARC )
The Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) was established through a Presidential Order on August 3, 1954, to be administered directly by the Prime Minister.
The vision of the DAE is to empower India by the use of technology for creation of wealth leading to a better quality of life for her citizens. DAE is engaged in the design, construction and operation of Nuclear power/research Reactors and the associated Nuclear Fuel Cycle technologies covering exploration, mining and processing of nuclear ores, production of heavy water, nuclear fuel fabrication, fuel reprocessing and nuclear waste management.
Company Website :- www.barc.gov.in
Positions :- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II
Job Location :- Mysuru
Stipend During Training :
- Ist Year : 10,500/-
- 2nd Year : 12,500/-
- Chemical Plant Operator : Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in HSC (10+2) with
Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science & Mathematics PLUS trade certificate of not less than
one year duration in Chemical Plant Operator
- Other Posts : Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science & Maths PLUS trade certificate of not less than one year
duration ITI in Fitter / Electronic Mechanic / Electrical /
Carpenter / Draughtsman(Civil) / Draughtsman
(Mechanical) / Mason Trade
Total Vacancies :- 36 Posts
- Chemical Plant Operator : 08
- Fitter : 14
- Carpenter : 01
- Electrical : 03
- Electronic Mechanic : 05
- Draughtsman (Civil) : 01
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) : 02
- Mason : 02
Application Fees :-
Application fees for General Candidates 100/- Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD, and Women category
How to Apply :-
- Applications will be accepted ON-LINE only. The facility of online application will be opened from 04.01.2021.
- The last date for receipt of application is 22.01.2021.
- For online submission of application, please visit the website www.recruit.barc.gov.in. Candidates are
advised to read instructions given on home page of our website by clicking the option “How to apply”.
- Only one application is acceptable for one post. If candidate wishes to apply for more than one post,
separate application should be submitted on line for each post.
- Candidates are advised to submit the ONLINE application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here