BARC Recruitment 2021 | Scientific Assistant/Technician BSc/ITI | Last Date : 11 June 2021 |
Organization Name :- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
BARC Recruitment :
BARC is one of the leading units of DAE which is having different groups inside. And these groups are further divided with their divisions. Medical Group is one of the group in BARC and Which is having two divisions namely Medical Division and Radiation Medicine Center.
BARC Hospital is 390 bedded multispecialty centre at Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 94. The hospital is accredited by the National Board of Examination (NBE), New Delhi for DNB (Diplomate of National Board) program.
Organization Website :- www.barc.gov.in
Positions :- Scientific Assistant/Technician
Job Location :- Mumbai
BARC Recruitment 2021 Salary :-
- Scientific Assistant – Rs.19,502/-
- Technician – Rs.11,730/-
Scientific Assistant :
- B.Sc with 60% marks + DMRIT/DNMT/DFIT with 50% (Diploma with Medical-Radio-Isotope Techniques/Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology/Diploma in Fusion Imagining Technology) OR B.Sc (NMT) with 60% marks.
- SSC or HSC with minimum of 60% of marks with science and maths + Trade certificate of one year duration.
Age Limit :-
- For General – not more than 50 years
BARC Recruitment Total Vacancies :-
- Scientific Assistant – 02 Posts
- Technician – 01 Post
Selection Process BARC Recruitment 2021 :-
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
Postal Address :-
Head, Radiation Medicine Centre (RMC),
Room No. 415, 4th Floor, Tata Hospital Annexe Building,
Jerbai Wadia Road, Parel,
Mumbai – 400012
How to Apply BARC Recruitment :-
For More Details :- Click here
|WhatsApp Group ( ITI )|
|WhatsApp Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( ITI )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
-: Older Posts :-
BARC Recruitment 2021 | www.barc.gov.in | Stipendiary Trainees Category – II | 36 Posts | ITI | January 2021 |
Company Name :-Bhabha Atomic Research Center ( BARC )
The Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) was established through a Presidential Order on August 3, 1954, to be administered directly by the Prime Minister. The vision of the DAE is to empower India by the use of technology for creation of wealth leading to a better quality of life for her citizens.
DAE is engaged in the design, construction and operation of Nuclear power/research Reactors and the associated Nuclear Fuel Cycle technologies covering exploration, mining and processing of nuclear ores, production of heavy water, nuclear fuel fabrication, fuel reprocessing and nuclear waste management.
Company Website :- www.barc.gov.in
Positions :- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II
Job Location :- Mysuru
Stipend BARC Recruitment :-
Stipend During Training :
- Ist Year : 10,500/-
- 2nd Year : 12,500/-
- Chemical Plant Operator : Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in HSC (10+2) with
Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science & Mathematics PLUS trade certificate of not less than
one year duration in Chemical Plant Operator
- Other Posts : Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science & Maths PLUS trade certificate of not less than one year
duration ITI in Fitter / Electronic Mechanic / Electrical /
Carpenter / Draughtsman(Civil) / Draughtsman
(Mechanical) / Mason Trade
BARC Recruitment 2021 Total Vacancies :- 36 Posts
- Chemical Plant Operator : 08
- Fitter : 14
- Carpenter : 01
- Electrical : 03
- Electronic Mechanic : 05
- Draughtsman (Civil) : 01
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) : 02
- Mason : 02
BARC Recruitment Application Fees :-
Application fees for General Candidates 100/- Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD, and Women category
How to Apply BARC Recruitment :-
- Applications will be accepted ON-LINE only. The facility of online application will be opened from 04.01.2021.
- The last date for receipt of application is 22.01.2021.
- For online submission of application, please visit the website www.recruit.barc.gov.in. Candidates are
advised to read instructions given on home page of our website by clicking the option “How to apply”.
- Only one application is acceptable for one post. If candidate wishes to apply for more than one post,
separate application should be submitted on line for each post.
- Candidates are advised to submit the ONLINE application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Read Next :-