CCI Recruitment 2020 |Artisan Trainee | 20 Posts | ITI | Last Date 25 October 2020 |
Company Name :- Cement Corporation of India Limited
CCI Recruitment 2020 :
Cement Corporation of India Limited is a public-sector undertaking of the government of India. Now, the board released the official notification for the post of Artisan Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post before the last date.
The last date to apply for the post is 25.10.2020. Now let’s check for the eligibility criteria and other details of this post on this page.
Company Website :- www.cciltd.in
Positions :- Artisan Trainee
Job Location :- Across India
Salary :- Selected candidates may get the benefits of 8, 400/- per month.
Qualification CCI Recruitment 2020 :-
- Matriculation with Full time of 02 years regular ITI from Govt recognized institute with relevant trades for all posts except production discipline.
- For Production 03 year’s regular B.Sc Degree with Chemistry
Total Vacancies :-
Name of Trade No. of Posts
Selection Process :-
Candidates may shortlisted by the
- Selection Test
- Medical Test
- Document verification
Selection Test consisting of objective Computer-based Online lest held in two parts, Part-I will be subject knowledge Test and will consist of 70 multiple-choice question or the respective trade. Part-II will be Aptitude Test and will consist of 50 multiple choice question on General awareness, Quantitative aptitude, English and Reasoning.
Application Fees CCI Recruitment 2020 :-
- Candidates who belong to UR/OBC may pay 750/-
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD/Female/EWS may pay 250/- through online mode
Important Dates :-
- Commencement of on-line submission of application form : 05.10.2020 – 10:00 AM
- Last Date of submitting the details Application form : 25.10.2020 – 05:00 PM
- Last Date of Payment of Application Fee : 25.10.2020 – 05:00 PM
- Hall Ticket / Admit Card can be downloaded : Shall be notified separately
- Date of Computer Based Test : Shall be notified separately
How to Apply CCI Recruitment 2020 :-
- Step 1: Go to official website of CCI
- Step 2: Click on “Registration” and read the instruction carefully
- Step 3: If you are eligible then fill in the “Basic Registration” form.
- Step 4: After that fill your details in Detailed Registration and click submit
- Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here