Last Updated on February 2, 2021 by admin
CCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice | 482 Posts | Last Date: 21 February 2021 |
Organization Name :- Central Coalfields Limited (CCL)
Central Coalfields Limited is a Category-I Mini-Ratna Company since October 2007. During 2009-10, coal production of the company reached its highest-ever figure of 47.08 million tones, with net worth amounting to Rs.2644 crore against a paid-up capital of Rs.940 crore.
Formed on 1st November 1975, CCL (formerly National Coal Development Corporation Ltd) was one of the five subsidiaries of Coal India Ltd. which was the first holding company for coal in the country (CIL now has 8 subsidiaries).
Organization Website :- www.centralcoalfields.in
Positions :- Trade Apprentices
Job Location :- Ranchi (Jharkhand)
Stipend :- Rs.6000/- pm
Qualification :- 10th passed candidates and preference to be given to 12th passed with PCM Specialization.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021) :-
- 18 to 30 years
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC (NCL): 3 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Mechanic (Earthmoving Machinery) – 42 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 42 Posts
- Wireman – 42 Posts
- Switch Board Attendant – 42 Posts
- Surveyor – 42 Posts
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic – 42 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology) – 42 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology) – 42 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology) – 42 Posts
- Multi-Media & Webpage Designer – 10 Posts
- IT & Electronic System Maintenance – 10 Posts
- Shot Firer/ Blaster (Mine) – 42 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 42 Posts
Selection Process :-
The selection to the above post will be based on the performance in the written test.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates have to enroll themselves online in the Apprentice Portal on or before 21 February 2021.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here