Last Updated on August 20, 2021 by admin
Goa Electricity Department Recruitment 2021 | Junior Engineer/ Station Operator/LDC | 243 Posts | Last Date : 07 September 2021 |
Organization Name :- Goa Electricity Department
Goa Power Electricity Department invites online application form from the eligible candidates for Junior Engineer/Station Operator/Lower Division Clerk/Lineman Wireman/Meter Reader . There are 243 posts are to be filled for this posts. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree/ Diploma/ ITI/ HSC/ SSC are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before 07 September 2021.
Organization Website :- www.goaelectricity.gov.in
Positions :- Junior Engineer/Station Operator/Lower Division Clerk/Lineman Wireman/Meter Reader
Job Location :- Goa
- Junior Engineer (Elect.) – Level-5
- Station Operator – Level-4
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Level-2
- Lineman Wireman – Level-2
- Meter Reader – Level-2
Junior Engineer (Electrical) :
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution. Knowledge of Konkani.
Station Operator :
- S.S.C.E. or equivalent qualification. I.T.I. Certificate in the trade of Electrician from a recognized institution. National Apprenticeship Certificate in the trade of Electrician awarded by an appropriate authority under the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) OR 3 year’s experience in the electrical field. Knowledge of computer. Knowledge of Konkani
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) :
- Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution. Knowledge of Computer applications/operations with typing speed of 30 words per minute in English.
Lineman Wireman :
- A certificate in Electrician trade issued by an appropriate authority under the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Government of India or under the State Council for Vocational Training, Government of Goa. 2 years experience in electrical field. Or National Apprenticeship Certificate in the trade of Electrician awarded by an appropriate authority under the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT). Government of India. Knowledge of Konkani
Meter Reader :
- Secondary School Certificate Examination OR equivalent. I.T.I Certificate in the trade of Electrician or Electronic from a recognised Institution. Diploma in Computer from a recognized Institution. Knowledge of Konkani
Age Limit :- Below 45 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Total Vacancies :-
- Junior Engineer (Elect.) – 56 Posts
- Station Operator – 28 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 11 Posts
- Lineman Wireman – 69 Posts
- Meter Reader – 79 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The candidate will have to undergo Skill/ Aptitude/ written test (examination), as applicable. Skill/ Aptitude wherever necessary may be considered for screening eligible candidates to be called for written examination and only qualified candidates shall be called for written examination.
- For category of Lineman/ Wireman only for candidates who pass pole climbing test held by this Department will be qualified for written examination.
- The date, time and venue of the written examination will be informed to the eligible candidates via Email or SMS. The candidate shall carry a copy of hall ticket for the examination.
- The total marks of written examination shall be 100 and duration of examination shall be decided as per nature of examination i.e. subjective or objective or combination of both. Minimum qualifying marks 40 % for un-reserved category and 35 % for reserved category.
- Selection of the candidates shall be determined in accordance with the marks obtained by each candidate in written examination as per merit. Physical endurance test or skill/ aptitude test being qualifying in nature shall not be considered for drawing merit list.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 07 September 2021
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here