IIRS Recruitment 2020 | Technician/Library Assistant | 03 Posts | Last Date: 09 December 2020 |
Company Name :- Indian Institute Of Remote Sensing, Dehradun
Indian Institute Of Remote Sensing, Dehradun has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Technician-B Electronics- Mechanic, Technician-B Plumber and Library Assistant. There are 3 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this post can apply on or 09 December 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Company Website :- www.iirs.gov.in
Positions :- Technician / Library Assistant
Job Location :- Dehradun
- For Technician – Rs.21,700 -69,100/month
- For Library Assistant – 44,900 -1,42,400/month
For Technician-B Electronics Mechanic :
- SSLC/SSC/Matriculation Pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in Electronic Mechanic trade from NCVT.
For Technician-B Plumber :
- SSLC/SSC/Matriculation Pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in plumber trade from NCVT.
For Library Assistant :
- Graduate + First Class Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Library & Information or Equivalent from recognized University/Institution.
Age Limit (as on 09 December 2020) :-
- For General – 18 to 35 years
- Upper age relaxations are as per government orders.
Total Vacancies :-
- Technician-B Electronics- Mechanic – 1 Post
- Technician-B Plumber – 1 Post
- Library Assistant – 1 Post
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on the basis of written test and skill test.
- Based on the academic performance and bio-data, the screening will be conducted and a higher cut-off percentage may be adopted to short-list candidates for taking-up Written Test. Those screened-in candidates alone will be called for Written Test.
- The final selection will be done, amongst qualified candidates, purely based on the scores obtained in the Written Test. From amongst the candidates who qualify in the Skill Test with minimum 60% marks, empanelment shall be done in the order of marks obtained in the Written Test subject to number of vacancies notified.
- For both the posts Technician-B and Library Assistant “Skill Test” will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in skill test shall not be considered for selection. The “Skill Test” shall be evaluated on a 100 points scale with minimum 60% for qualification. Shortlisting of the candidates shall be done based on the Written Test scores and alone shall be called for skill test.
- For the post of Library Assistant the candidates the Skill Test will also be based on their skill in Computer Literacy.
Application Fees :-
- For General – Rs.250/-
- Female / Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Ex-serviceman / Economically Weaker Section [EWS] and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Test Centre :-
- Written test and Skill test will be conducted at Dehradun
How to Apply :- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website (http://www.iirs.gov.in/) with required documentations on or before 09 December 2020.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here