India Government Mint Recruitment 2021 | Junior Technician | Fresher | ITI Pass | January 2021 |
Organization Name :- India Government Mint Mumbai
India Government Mint, Mumbai (‘IGM Mumbai’), a unit of SPMCIL, is engaged in the manufacture of circulation coins, commemorative coins, medals and medallions, and weights & measures standards. In addition, the unit undertakes gold and silver refining activity and is also equipped with an Assay laboratory. The IGM Mumbai, established in 1829, is one of the oldest mint in India. The unit offers comprehensive range of services covering every stage of minting process – from planning to finished products. Other products manufactured in the mint include verification stamps, identification stamps, quarter stamps, and obliterating stamps.
It is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and NABL/ISO 17025:2005 certified unit. During FY 2016-17, IGM Mumbai produced 2,201 million pieces of circulating coins
Organization Website :- www.igmmumbai.spmcil.com
Positions :- Junior Technician
Job Location :- Kolkata
Salary :- Rs. 7750-19040/month
Full time ITI Certificate in Electronics Trade along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Age Limit :- 18 to 25 Years
Total Vacancies :- 16 Posts
Application Fee & Intimation Charges :-
- SC/ST/PwBDs/ExSM: Rs. 200/- (Intimation Charges only)
- GEN/OBC/EWSs: Rs. 600/- ( Application fee including intimation charges)
Important Dates :-
- Opening date of online registration – 20/01/2021
- Closing date of online registration – 19/02/2021
- Duration of opening of website link for applying online application From 20/01/2021 to 19/02/2021
- Payment of fees in online mode From 20/01/2021 to 19/02/2021
- Tentative Date of Online Examination which will be conducted “Online” at selected centres. – March/April 2021 or may be extended depending upon the number of candidates.
- Link for download of admit cards from the website Applicants are advised to keep checking the India Government Mint, Kolkata website for dates of downloading the Admit Card.