Last Updated on August 4, 2021 by admin
Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2021 | Trainee (Engineer) /Trainee Draughtsman | 21 Posts | Last Date : 15 August 2021 |
Organization Name :- Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad (ILP)
Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad (ILP) started in 1974 as the second manufacturing unit of IL, Kota. It started operations in collaboration with M/s Yamatake Honeywell co.Ltd., Japan (YH) the world renowed leader in process control instrumentation including final control elements like control valves etc. In India, ILP has achieved self reliance in the field of Instrumentation and has gone on to earn a fair name as a leader in providing turnkey Instrumentation, not only to the core Indian industry, but also to the overseas market.
Organization Website :- www.ilpgt.com
Positions :- Trainee (Engineer) /Trainee Draughtsman
Job Location :- Palakkad
- Trainee (Engineer) – Rs.12,000/-
- Trainee Draughtsman – Rs.9,000/-
Trainee (Engineer) Design & Engineering :
- B.E/ B.Tech (Mechanical) with high First Class i.e. 60% or above. Minimum 1 year Experience/ Apprenticeship
in Design & Development of control valves or its allied products in D&E department of any Control valve industry.
Trainee (Engineer) Commercial :
- B.E/ B.Tech (Mechanical) with Minimum 1 year Experience/Apprenticeship in Commercial/ Marketing/Sales department of control valve industry.
Trainee Draughtsman (Mech) :
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with First Class or ITI Draughtsman (Mech) with NAC. One year Experience in preparation of Component Drawings and Assembly Drawings, preferably used in Valve Industry, by using Auto cad and solid works software.
Age Limit :-
- Trainee (Engineer) – 28 years
- Trainee Draughtsman – 25 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Trainee (Engineer) Design & Engineering: 04 Posts
- Trainee (Engineer) Commercial: 13 Posts
- Trainee Draughtsman (Mech): 04 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
Postal Address :-
Sr.Personnel Officer (P&A),
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates may send their application by post or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15 August 2021.
For More Details :- Click here