ISRO Recruitment 2020 | Scientist/Engineer/Technical Assistant | Last Date: 15 October 2020 |
Company Name :- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
ISRO Recruitment 2020 :
ISRO is formed in the year of 1969 as an Indian Space Agency under the Indian Government. It’s headquarter is located in Bangalore. The Department of Space(DoS) is responsible for managing and controlling all functions of ISRO.
ISRO had subdivisions for their Research facilities, Test Facilities, Construction, and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, and HRD. ISRO provides its services in terms of the television broadcast, meteorological application, Location-based services, telecommunication, and also in natural resources.
Company Website :- www.isro.gov.in
Positions :- Scientist/Engineer/Technician/Technical Assistant
Job Location :- Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Salary ISRO Recruitment 2020 :-
- Scientist/Engineer-SD: ₹ 67,700–₹ 2,08,700- Level 11
- Scientist/Engineer-SC: ₹ 56,100–₹ 1,77,500- Level 10
- Technical Assistant: ₹ 44,900–₹ 1,42,400- Level 7
- Technician/Draughtsman-B: ₹ 21,700–₹ 69,100- Level 3
- Phd. in fields related to Electronics/ Communication/RF & Microwaves /Power Electronics/ VLSI Design/ Micro Electronics/ Embedded Sys./Signal Processing (OR)
- M.E./M.Tech. in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Information & Communication Technology (ICT) with Specialization in Electronics / Communication/ RF & Microwaves / Power Electronics / VLSI Design / Micro Electronics / Embedded Sys. / Signal Processing AND Minimum 02 years of professional experience ( experience after acquiring the Degree of M.E./M.Tech. as mentioned above shall ONLY be considered)
- M.Sc. in Physics
- M.E. / M.Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Information and Communication Technology (ICT), with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Deep Learning / Image Processing (OR)with Specialization in IT Security / Cyber Security
- M.E./M.Tech. in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Information and Communication Technology (ICT) with Specialization in Electronics / Communication / RF & Microwaves / Power Electronics / VLSI Design / Micro Electronics / Embedded Sys. / Signal Processing
- M.E./M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Thermal Engineering / Structural Engineering / Structural Analysis / Material Science / Material Technology / CAD / CAE / Design Engineering / Industrial Safety Engineering
- M.E./M.Tech. in Structural Engineering / Civil Engineering with Specialization in Structural Engineering
- M.E./M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering
- Note : For Scientist/Engineer-SC/SD Candidates should be passed their qualification in FIRST CLASS with an aggregate minimum of 60% or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.5 on a ten scale
Technical Assistant :
- Diploma in Electronics / Electronics and Communication /Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering in FIRST CLASS from recognized Institution/Board /University.
- Matric (SSC / SSLC / 10 th Class) + ITI/NTC/NAC in relavant trade.
Age Limit (As on 3 April 2020) ISRO Recruitment 2020 :-
- Scientist/Engineer-SD: No Age Limit
- Scientist/Engineer-SC: 18-35 Years
- Technical Assistant: 18-35 Years
- Technician/Draughtsman-B: 18-35 Years
Age Relaxation :- 40 Years for SC/ST category and 38 Years for OBC category candidates only if the post is reserved for the category.
Total Vacancies :- 55 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer-SD: 2 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer-SC: 19 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 6 Posts
- Technician/Draughtsman-B:28 Posts
Application Fees :- There is no application fee for any post
How to Apply ISRO Recruitment 2020 :-
All interested and eligible candidates can submit their application in online on or before 15 October 2020.
Important Links :-