Last Updated on October 27, 2021 by admin
Khadi Karnataka Recruitment 2021 | Technical Assistant/Supervisor | 29 Posts | Last Date : 23 November 2021 |
Organization Name :- Khadi Karnataka
Karnataka State Khadi And Village Industries Board Came into existence under the Karnataka Khadi and Village Industries Act 1956 (Karnataka Act of 1957) The Board was established by the Government of Karnataka with the objective to organise, develop
and regulate Khadi and Village Industries activities in Karnataka. The post independence period saw the Government of India and the Planning Commission assuring the responsibility of fitting Khadi and Village Industries within the frame work of five year plan.
Organization Website :- https://khadi.karnataka.gov.in
Positions :- District Khadi Gramodyoga Officer/First Division Assistant/Technical Supervisor/ Technical Assistant
Job Location :- Karnataka
- District Khadi Gramodyoga Officer – Rs.45,300/- to 88,300/-
- First Division Officer – Rs.27,650/- to 52,650/-
- Technical Supervisor – Rs.27,650/- to 52,650/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs.21,400/- to 42,000/-
District Khadi Gramodyoga Officer :
- Must possess a bachelor degree
First Division Assistant :
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree from any university recognised by law in India and have passed basic computer training from a recognised institute of not less than 3 months.
Technical Supervisor :
- Must possess B.Sc or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Electronics/Computer Science/Tele Communication/Automobile/Textile/Metallurgy and Chemical Engineering/Fashion Technology/Food Technology/Leather Technology from an university and institution recognized by law in India.
Technical Assistant :
- Must possess ITI certificate in any branch from a recognized institution.
Age Limit :- 18 to 35 years
Total Vacancies :-
- District Khadi Gramodyoga Officer – 02 Posts
- First Division Assistant – 09 Posts
- Technical Supervisor – 05 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 13 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at official website on or before 23 November 2021.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here