Last Updated on March 2, 2021 by admin
MILMA Recruitment 2021 | Junior Assistant/ Technician/ Plant Assistant | 99 Posts | Last Date : 25 March 2021 |
Organization Name :- Ernakulam Regional Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd (ERCMPU Ltd)
Ernakulam Regional Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd. (Ernakulam Milk Union), milma, was registered on 12.9.1985 with Ernakulam, Thrissur, Kottayam and Idukki Districts in Central Kerala as its area of operation. The Union along with its sister unions (TRCMPU & MRCMPU) is affiliated to the Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. KCMMF was set up in 1980 as the implementing agency for Operation Flood II in the State of Kerala. The goal of KCMMF is “the Socio-economic progress of the dairy farmer through procuring, processing and marketing of milk” The mission of milma is “farmers’ prosperity through consumer satisfaction”. The ERCMPU operates on the truly democratic lines of “of the farmer, by the farmer and for the farmer”. The Union has an elected Board and all employees including the Managing Director are its own employees.
Organization Website :- www.ercmpu.in
Positions :- Junior Assistant/Technician/Plant Assistant
Job Location :- Kozhikode
- Junior Assistant – Rs.20180–46990/-
- Technician Grade-II (Electrician) – Rs.20180-46990/-
- Technician Grade-II (Electronics) – Rs.20180-46990/-
- Technician Grade-II (MRAC) – Rs.20180-46990/-
- Plant Assistant Gr-III – Rs.16500-38650/-
Junior Assistant :
- First Class B.Com Degree through Regular Mode (State Universities of Kerala OR KPSC/ UPSC/ OR UGC Recognised Universities) or Degree from a recognized University.
Technician Grade-II (Electrician) :
- NCVT certificate in ITI (Electrician Trade). Pass in SSLC or Equivalent Examination.ITI certificate in Electrician Trade .
Technician Grade-II (Electronics) :
- NCVT certificate in ITI (Electronics Trade). Pass in SSLC or Equivalent Examination .ITI certificate in Electronics Trade .
Technician Grade II (MRAC) :
- NCVT certificate in ITI (MRAC Trade). Pass in SSLC or Equivalent Examination .ITI certificate in MRAC Trade.
Plant Assistant Gr. III :
- SSLC Pass OR Equivalent qualification Should not be Graduates (General Education Department, Govt. of Kerala/Central Board of Secondary Education/Competent Authority)
Total Vacancies :-
- Junior Assistant – 29 Posts
- Technician Grade-II (Electrician) – 06 Posts
- Technician Grade-II (Electronics) – 03 Posts
- Technician Grade-II (MRAC) – 06 Posts
- Plant Assistant Gr-III – 55 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The minimum cut off marks for the Written Test for all the categories will be 50%. Minimum cut off marks shall be applicable for all candidates. There will be negative marks for wrong answers and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The duration of the written test could range between 2 to 3 hours depending upon the category. The medium of tests for all the posts, other than the post of Plant Assistant Grade III will be in English and for Plant Assistant Grade III, in Malayalam. Those who qualify the written test will be called for Skill test.
- The qualified candidate in the written test for the above posts will be invited for Skill Test only in the ratio 1: 3 (No. of Posts: No. of Candidates). No Interview will be conducted for any of the posts.
Application Fees :-
- For General / OBC / Ex-servicemen – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST and APCOS – Rs.250/-
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at official careers website on or before 25 March 2021 up to 5 PM.
For More Details & Apply :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here