Last Updated on July 30, 2021 by admin
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 | Graduate/ Technician/ Trade Apprentice | 41 Posts | Last Date : 27 August 2021 |
Organization Name :- Mumbai Port Trust
Mumbai Port Trust is also known as Bombay Port Trust located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Bombay Port Trust came into existence in the year of 1873.
The port is primarily functioning for bulk cargo for Maharashtra navy. It has three docks namely Prince Dock, Victoria Dock, and Indira Dock. It has overall 63 births across all three docks.
Organization Website :- www.mumbaiport.gov.in
Positions :- Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Mumbai
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering): Rs.9000/-
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering): Rs.8000/-
- Trade Apprentice (COPA): Rs.7700/-
Graduate Apprentice :
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Technology from a recognized University.
Technician Apprentice :
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
Trade Apprentice :
- Passed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. COPA Trade Certificate issued by National Council of Vocational Training.
Age Limit :- 14-18 years
Post Wise Vacancies :-
- Graduate Apprentice Mechanical: 2 posts
- Graduate Apprentice Electrical: 3 posts
- Technician Apprentice Mechanical: 3 posts
- Technician Apprentice Electrical: 3 posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA): 30 post
Selection Process :-
- The selection of Graduate/Technician Apprentices will be on merit which is based on percentage of total marks obtained by the candidates in the examination of all semester.
- In the merit list for selection of COPA Trade Apprentices preference will be given to the candidates possessing the higher qualification in addition to minimum educational qualification. The preferences in the merit list shall be in the descending order of higher qualification i.e. Post Graduate, Graduate, 3 Years Diploma and 12th Passed.
- The merit list for COPA Trade Apprentice will be prepared based on the percentage of total marks obtained in both semesters of COPA ITI Trade Exam by Candidates.
Application Fees :- Rs.100/-
Postal Address :-
Office of ATC, Bhandar Bhavan,
3rd floor, N. V. Nakhwa Marg,
Mazgaon (East), Mumbai – 400010
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through NATS website and download the application form and send it along with required documents through postal on or before 27 August 2021.
For More Details :- Click here
For Trade Apprentice :- Click here
For Graduate/Technician Apprentice :- Click here