NITRD Recruitment 2021 | LDC/Junior Electric Mechanic/MTS/Drive | 56 Posts | Last Date: 28 February 2021 |
Company Website :- National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Hospital was established by TB Association of India in 1952. The hospital was upgraded into an autonomous Institute in 1991 by Govt. of India. The Institute was renamed as LRS Institute of Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases as an autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. The Institute is registered as a society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
Company Website :- www.nitrd.nic.in
- Lower Division Clerk
- Junior Electric Mechanic
- Hospital Multi Tasking Staff
Job Location :- New Dehli
Lower Division Clerk :
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution/University with speed of 30 w.p.m. in typewriting (Hindi or English).
Junior Electric Mechanic :
- Middle pass with 1st class Wireman certificate with three years working experience as Electrician or Wireman. Certificate of Electrician/wireman from ITI.
- 10th class pass.
Hospital Multi Tasking Staff :
- Matriculation or equivalent pass.
Age Limit :-
- Lower Division Clerk – 18 to 27 years
- Junior Electric Mechanic – 18 to 27 years
- Driver – 35 years.
- Hospital Multi Tasking Staff – 18 to 25 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Lower Division Clerk – 04 Posts
- Junior Electric Mechanic – 01 Post
- Driver – 01 Post
- Hospital Multi Tasking Staff :
- 1. HMTS (Dietary) – 07 Posts
- 2. HMTS (Sanitation) – 21 Posts
- 3. HMTS (General Others) – 15 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
Application Fees :-
- Rs. 100/- only for Group A post
- Rs. 50/- for Group C posts
- No fees for SC/ST/PH/EWS & Woman candidates
Mode Of Payment :-
- The applicant should pay the fees in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases” payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates may send the application in the prescribed format along with the requisite fee on or before 28 February 2021 to the following postal address.
For More Details :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here