PSTCL Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Sub Station Attendant | 150 Posts | ITI Pass| Last Date : 26 March 2021 |
Organization Name :- Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL)
Punjab State Electricity Board (PSPCL) is the electricity generating and distributing company of the Government of Punjab state in India. PSPCL was incorporated as company on 16-04-2010 and was given the responsibility of operating and maintenance of State’s own generating projects and distribution system. The business of Generation of power of erstwhile PSEB was transferred to PSPCL. Disciplinary action taken against the erring employees and 5 numbers Anti Power Theft Police Stations have been set up. New technologies like electronic meters, remote control of transformers, remote meter reading and HVDS system for AP/ Industries introduced.
Organization Website :- www.pstcl.org
Positions :- Assistant Sub Station Attendant
Job Location :- Across India
Salary :- As Per Govt Norms
Qualification :- Punjabi of pass matriculation or its equivalent level and Full Time regular ITI in Electrician/Wiremen Trade from a recognized Institution.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2021) :-
- For General – 18 to 37 years
Upper Age Limit is Relaxable By :
- For SC/ST/BC: 5 years
- For PH: 10 years
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on merit in ITI, Educational qualifications must be from a recognized Institution / University / Board. Candidate who fails to do so, shall not be considered and no relaxation shall be given in this regard.
- There will be no written test or interview for the post of Assistant Lineman(A.L.M), the merit shall be prepared purely on the basis of the marks obtained in ITI only.
Placement :- The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in Punjab or any other place in India under the jurisdiction of PSTCL.
Application Fees :-
- All Categories: Rs. 400/- + Bank Charges
- SC Category: Rs.160/- + Bank Charges
- Person with Disability: Rs.200/- + Bank Charges
- EWS: Rs.160/- + Bank Charges
Mode of Payment :-
- The Online fee depositing process in State Bank of India [SBI] through SB Collect System.
Note :- Make Online Payment active after minimum 48 hours of submission of the application. Once SB Collect of State Bank of India portal is opened, then DO NOT CLICK the Refresh or Back Button.
Important Dates :-
- Opening date for online applications: 05.03.2021 (From 10.00 AM)
- Last date for completion of online registration/ Step-I and II: 26.03.2021 (Up to 05:PM)
- Last date for depositing fee at State Bank of India online/in cash through bank challan (Step-III): 31.03.2021 (till bank hours)
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by using PSTCL website from 05 March 2020 to 26 March 2021.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here