RCFL Recruitment 2020 | Attendant | 32 Posts | Last Date: 12 January 2021 |
Company Name :- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd is a public sector company undertaken by the ministry of chemical and fertilizer of the government of India.RCF is the fourth-largest producer of fertilizers among India. They have Trombay unit and Thal unit to produce the fertilizer and process chemical factory in Mumbai. The corporate social responsibility is farmers meeting, soil testing day, Micro Nutrient Analysis, etc to help the farmers and improve the soil fertility.
Company Website :- www.nationalfertilizers.com
Positions :- Attendant Gr.I
Job Location :- New Delhi
Salary :- Rs.21,500- 52,000/month
- Candidate must possess the above mentioned essential/mandatory Educational Qualification. No claim of possession of equivalent educational qualification(s) other than advertised educational qualification for a post would be entertained and decision of RFCL/NFL in this regard would be final and binding.
- Candidates possessing higher technical/professional qualifications such as Degree in Engineering, Diploma in Engineering, etc., will also be considered eligible provided they possess essential/mandatory qualification of ITI in the relevant Trade as mentioned above.
- ITI in the relevant trade should be on full time regular basis from University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE/State Technical Board/Appropriate Statutory Authority, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for UR, OBC and EWS candidates and 45% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved positions.
Total Vacancies :-
Attendant Gr.I (Mechanical) :
- Fitter – 08 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Mechanic Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle – 01 Post
Attendant Gr.I (Electrical) :
- Electrician – 12 Posts
Attendant Gr.I (Instrumentation) :
- Electronics Mechanic – 04 Posts
- Instrumentation Mechanic – 04 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in online test and Skill (Trade) Test in the relevant trade and subject to verification of certificates/testimonials etc.
- The weightage of marks for online examination will be 80% and Skill (Trade) Test will be 20%.
- The candidates scoring minimum 50% marks in the online examination shall be shortlisted to be called for Skill (Trade) Test in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 i.e. five candidates for one post. The date, time and venue of the Skill (Trade) Test will be communicated through email to the eligible candidates.
- Candidates must score minimum 50% marks in online test and skill (trade) test separately.
- Candidates who fail to secure minimum 50% marks in the Skill (Trade) Test shall not be considered eligible for selection irrespective of the marks obtained in the online examination.
- Final selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of total marks obtained in online examination and Skill (Trade) Test
Application Fees :-
- For General, OBC and EWS category candidates – Rs.200/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM category candidates