SAMEER Recruitment 2020 (Walk-In-Interview) | Project Associate/Assistant | 13 Posts | Last Date: 09 December 2020 |
Company Name :- Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER)
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), Mumbai is a premier Research & Development organization of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology under Government of India. Its main objective is to promote the growth of Science and Technology in the areas of RF/Microwave Electronics, Medical Electronics, Electromagnetics, Opto-Electronics, Millimeter-wave Technology and its allied areas. SAMEER has its headquarters at Mumbai and centres at Chennai, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam and Guwahati.
Company Website :- www.sameer.gov.in
Positions :- Project Associate/Assistant/Technician
Job Location :- Chennai
- Project Associate: B.Tech: Rs.30, 000/- to Rs.41, 200/- . M.Tech: Rs.31, 600- to Rs.42, 800/month
- Project Assistants: Rs. 17,000/- to Rs. 22,400/month
- Project Technicians: Rs.15,100/- to Rs. 19,900/month
For Project Associate (Electronics & Communication) :
- B.E/ B.Tech /ME /M.Tech with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- Desirable field of Experience: Fresher or Experience in any R&D institution or industry in Antenna and communication system design, Digital systems design using microcontroller & FPGA.
For Project Assistant – A (Electronics & Communication) :
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 55 % marks or equivalent grade.
- Desirable field of Experience: Experience in any R&D institution or industry in measurements and testing of Antenna and communication systems.
For Project Technician-A(Electronics) :
- ITI Trade in Electronics.
- Desirable field of Experience: Experience in assembling of components in PCBs, soldering micro/nano devices, wiring of sub-racks, racks, conformal coating on PCBs, testing of components, PCBs, Analog/ Digital circuits, qualification testing of sub-systems/Systems, etc.,
Upper Age Limit (as on 30.04.2020) :-
- Project Associate: 25 years for fresher and 35 years for experienced,
- Project Assistants: 25 years,
- Project Technicians: 30 years
- Age relaxation will be considered for experienced candidates.
Total Vacancies :- 13 Posts
- Project Associate: 07 Posts
- Project Assistants: 02 Posts
- Project Technicians: 04 Posts
Seleccion Process :-
Selection will be done through a written examination/Trade Test and interview.
Note :- Due to COVID-19 Pandemic situation, your registration is mandatory to asses the total number of candidates. So candidates also register in above link.
SAMEER-Centre for Electromagnetics,
2nd cross Road,
Required Documentations :-
- Duly filled application form
- 10th / 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate (Degree/Diploma/ITI certificate) from Government recognized institution only
- Qualifying Exam consolidated Mark sheet
- Experience Certificates, if any
- Passport Size Photograph (pasted on application form)
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to register at (https://cem.sameer.gov.in/recruitment/) and download the application form from official website (http://cem.sameer.gov.in/), bring the duly filled application form with required documentation and attend the walk-in-interview on 09 December 2020 at 8.30- 9.00 AM.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here