VECC Recruitment 2021 | Stipendiary Trainee/Work Assistant | 52 Posts | Last Date : 20 May 2021 |
Organization Name :- Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC)
The Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC) is a research and development unit of the Department of Atomic Energy. The VECC is located in Kolkata, India and performs research in basic and applied nuclear sciences and development of the latest nuclear particle accelerators. It has a collaboration with the European Organization for Nuclear Research. The Centre houses a 224 cm cyclotron—the first of its kind in India—which has been operational since 16 June 1977.
Organization Website :- www.vecc.gov.in
Positions :- Female Nurse/Sub-Officer/Driver/Work Assistant/Canteen Attendant/Stipendiary Trainee
Job Location :- Kolkata
- Female Nurse – Rs.44900/-
- Sub-Officer – Rs.35400/-
- Driver – Rs.19900/-
- Work Assistant – Rs.18000/-
- Canteen Attendant – Rs.18000/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I – Rs.16000/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category – II – Rs.10500/-
Female Nurse :
- HSC/XI Standard and Diploma in Nursing& Midwifery (3 years course) Valid Registration as ‘A’ Grade Nurse from Central/’State Nursing Council in India ORB.SC (Nursing) [Candidates possessing B.Sc degree in Nursing may considered for awarding two additional increments.
Sub Officer :
- HSC (102) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent 50% marks Passed Sub-Officer’s Course from National
- Fire Service College, Nagpur . 12 yeans (5 years as Leading Fireman) experience out of which at least 2 years relevant experience must be after obtaining the requisite qualification. OR
- 15 years relevant experience as Fireman/Driver- cum- Operator out of which at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Pass in tenth standard; Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles. Knowledge of motor mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle) Consolidated experience in driving a light or heavy vehicle for at least 3 years.
Work Assistant :
- Pass in tenth standard.
Canteen Attendant :
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board or institute.
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Physics) :
- B.Sc with minimum 60% marks (Physics as principle and Mathematics/ Chemistry/Statistics/Electronics Computer Science as subsidiary subjects).
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Electronics/Mechanical/Civil) :
- Diploma in relevant field.
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II (Physics/Computer) :
- SSC (Tenth Standard) with minimum 60% marks in Trade Certificate of not less than two years i the relevant trade. OR HSC in Science stream with a minimum of 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry.
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II (Electronics/Instrumentation/Electrical/Machinist/Fitter/Refrigeration/Air Conditioning) :
- SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS Trade certificate in relevant trade. The candidates should meet any of the following requirements as regards Trade Certificates:
- NTC (ITI pass out) of two years duration. OR NAC of Two years duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme. OR NTC (TI pass out) of one year duration plus one year relevant work experience after the completion of course. OR NTC (ITI pass out) of one year duration plus NAC of minimum one year duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
Age Limit :- 18 to 30 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Female Nurse – 01 Post
- Sub-Officer – 01 Post
- Driver – 03 Posts
- Work Assistant – 05 Posts
- Canteen Attendant – 02 Posts
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I :
- Physics – 04 Posts
- Electronics – 05 Posts
- Mechanical – 01 Post
- Civil – 01 Post
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II :
- Physics – 03 Posts
- Computer – 02 Posts
- Electronics – 09 Posts
- Instrumentation – 01 Post
- Electrical – 06 Posts
- Machinist – 03 Posts
- Fitter – 02 Posts
- Refrigeration/Air Conditioning – 03 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on preliminary test, advanced test, skill test and interview.
Application Fees :-
- DR/02,TR/01 to TR/04 – Rs.150/-
- DR/03 to DR/05,TR/05 to TR/12 – Rs.100/-
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website from 20 April 2021 to 20 May 2021.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here (Link activates from 20 April 2021)
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here