Last Updated on December 24, 2021 by admin
Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2022 | Train Operator/Junior Engineer | 118 Posts | Last Date : 21 January 2022 |
Organization Name :- Gujarat Metro Rail
Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar Metro rail project is being promoted with the objective of providing safe, fast and eco-friendly transportation services to the public at affordable rates while simultaneously reducing the congestion on the roads. The metro rail project will promote integration with AMTS, BRTS, Railways and other modes of public transit system.
MEGA is committed to deliver World Class state-of-art technology most cost efficient metro within the shortest time span possible in the country.
Organization Website :- www.gujaratmetrorail.com
Positions :- Station Controller/Train Operator/Junior Engineer/ Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)/
Job Location :- Gujarat
- Station Controller / Train Operator – Rs.13,000 – 15,000/-
- Customer Relations Assistant – Rs.11,000 – 13,000/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs.13,000 – 15,000/-
- Maintainer – Rs.9,000 – 10,500/-
Station Controller/Train Operator(SC/TO) :
- Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical /Computer Science or Electronic discipline from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
Customer Relation Assistant (CRA) :
- Science Graduate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics discipline from a Government Recognized University /Institute.
Junior Engineer :
- Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Civil from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
- SSLC pass with ITI (Two Years) in Fitter / Electrician/ Electronics from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit :-
- Maintainer- 18 to 25 years
- Others-18 to 28 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Station Controller / Train Operator – 71 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant – 11 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 03 Posts
- Maintainer – 33 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Paper based test for the eligible candidate who meet the educational qualification and other criteria: Written Test : 100 marks, Gujarati Language test : 20 marks
- Securing minimum score (General category candidates 60 percent marks and for reservation category (SC/ST / OBC) candidates 50 percent marks) in the test of Gujarati language shall only be considered for selection. The marks in Gujarati language will not be considered for merit listing.
Online Examination Pattern :
- For Station Controller / Train Operator (SC / TO), Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) & Junior Engineer :
- Duration of the test will be 120 minutes (2 hours 15 minutes) for all parts together.
The test will consist of two parts, Part-1 (90 minutes, 120 questions) and Part-2 (45 minutes, 60 questions):
- Part-1: Gujarati language (20 questions), Logical ability & Reasoning (50 questions) and Quantitative aptitude (50 questions).
Part-2: General English (10 questions) and Technical Knowledge (50 questions).
For Maintainers (MTNR) :
- Duration of the test will be 120 minutes (2 hours). The test will consist of one part (105 questions):
- Part-1: Technical Knowledge (50 questions), Gujarati language (20 questions), Logical ability & Reasoning (20 questions), Quantitative aptitude (5 questions) and General English (10 questions).
Application Fees :-
- General/ Other Candidates : Rs.600/-
- SEBC / OBC Candidates : Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates : Rs.150/-
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this positions in online on or before 21 January 2022.
For More Details :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|