Last Updated on November 26, 2022 by admin
HOCL Recruitment 2022 | Junior Assistant Technician (Utilities) | ITI Pass | Last Date : 12th December 2022 |
Organization Name :- Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL)
Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL) is government owned organic chemical producer under the ownership of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It was established in 1960 to indigenize manufacture of basic chemicals and to reduce country’s dependence on
import of vital organic chemicals. Its products are Phenol, Acetone, Nitrobenzene, Aniline, Nitrotoluenes, Chlorobenzenes & Nitro chlorobenzenes. Basic Organic Chemicals includes Pesticides, Drugs & Pharmaceuticals, Dyes & Dyestuffs, Plastics, Resins & Laminates, Rubber Chemicals, Paints, Textile Auxiliaries & Explosives.
Organization Website :- www.hoclindia.com
Position :- Junior Assistant Technician (Utilities)
Job Location :- Kerala
Stipend :- Rs. 23,000/- pm
- ITI in Fitter
- Preference will be given to candidates having 1st or 2nd Class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
Experience :- Minimum One Year Experience in the Relevant Field.
Total Vacancies :- 01 Post
Selection Process :-
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Period of Contract :-
- The engagement will be temporary in nature for a maximum period of Two vears subject to requirement and individual performance.
Application Fees :- Nill
- A format of application for fixed tenure employment is given along with this notification.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the same and fill in all respects. A recent passport size photograph is to be affixed on the space provided in the application.
- Self-attested photocopies (one copy each) of all relevant certificates and testimonials are to be attached with the application.
- Candidates should also bring originals of all relevant certificates & testimonials for verification while coming for
the the Written Test / Skill Test.
- Candidates should bring original and copy of a valid photo ldentity Card (Aadhar Card/ PAN Gard/Driving Licence etc.) while coming for the the Written Test / Skill Test.
- Candidates who fail to bring the duly filled in application and originals of relevant certificates and testimonials along with copies will not be allowed to attend the Written Test / Skill Test.
Test Details :-
- Test : Written Test/Skill Test Will be held at 10:00 AM at our Office on 12 December 2022
- Venue : HINDUSTAN ORGANIC CHEMICALS LIMITED (A Government of India Enterprise) Ambalamuqal P.O. Ernakulam District Kerala – 68230
For More Details & Application From :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|