Last Updated on January 12, 2021 by admin
HQ Army War College Recruitment 2021 | Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk/Others | 39 Posts | Last Date: 22 February 2021 |
Organization Name :- HQ Army War College
HQ Army War College has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk/Cook/Poster Maker/Others. There are 39 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply for this posts. The age limit of the candidates should be 18 to 27 years. The educational qualification of the candidates must have passed in 12th/10th.
Organization Website :- www.mod.gov.in
Positions :- Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk/Cook/Poster Maker/Others
Job Location :- Mhow
- Cinema Projectionist/ Video Operator/ Mech/ Mixer/ Photographer – Pay Level – 5 (Rs. 29200 92300)
- Stenographer Grade-II – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25500-81100)
- Lower Division Clerk – Pay Level – 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)
- Civilian Motor Driver – Pay Level – 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)
- Electrician – Pay Level – 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)
- Cook – Pay Level – 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)
- Poster Maker – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)
- MTS (Gardner, Safaiwala, Watchman, and Fatigueman) – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)
- Barber – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)
- Supervisor – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)
- Overseer – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)
- Cycle Fitter – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)
Cinema Projectionist/Video Operator/Mech/Mixer/Photographer :
- Matric or equivalent. A certificate for operating Projector from a recognized Institute.
Stenographer Grade-II :
- 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms:- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription : 50 minutes (Eng), 65 minutes (Hindi) (on computer)
Lower Division Clerk :
- 12th class pass from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer or a typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500/9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) :
- Matriculation. Must posses the Civilian Driving licence for heavy vehicles and have two years experience of driving such vehicles.
- Matriculation (10th class Board Examination) from a recognized Board or Institution. Certificate from Industrial Training Institute or National Council for Vocational Training in the trade of Electrician.
- Matriculation or equivalent; and Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
Poster Maker :
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution. Certificate in Drawing from a recognized Institution.
MTS (Gardener), MTS (Safaiwala), MTS (Watchman) & Fatigueman :
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board. Must be conversant with the duties of respective trades with one year experience.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in Barber’s trade job.
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Matriculation pass from a recognized Board or Institution.
Cycle Fitter :
- Matriculation (10th class Board Examination) from a recognized Board or Institution.
Age Limit :-
- For Cinema Projectionist/Video Operator/Mech/Mixer/Photographer, Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk, Cook, MTS (Gardener), MTS (Watchman), MTS (Safaiwala), Barber and Fatigueman: 18 to 25 years
- For Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Poster Maker, Electrician, Supervisor, Overseer and Cycle Fitter: 18 to 27 years
Total Vacancies :- 39 Posts
- Cinema Projectionist/ Video Operator/ Mech/ Mixer/ Photographer – 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade-II – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 10 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver – 04 Posts
- Electrician – 01 Post
- Cook – 02 Posts
- Poster Maker – 01 Post
- MTS (Watchman), (Safaiwala), (Gardener) – 07 Posts
- Barber – 01 Post
- Fatigueman – 08 Posts
- Supervisor – 01 Post
- Overseer – 01 Post
- Cycle Fitter – 01 Post
Application Fees :-
- General – Rs.50/-
Mode Of Payment :-
Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft worth Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) in favour of the Commandant, Army War College, Mhow.
Postal Address :-
The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment (Scrutiny of Applications) Board,
Senior Command Wing, Army War College,
Mhow (MP) – 453441.
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates should send the application form in plain paper duly typed or neatly handwritten in the prescribed format along with required documents to the following address on or before 22 February 2021.
For More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here