Last Updated on February 2, 2022 by admin
HQ MEG and Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2022 | LDC/Storekeeper | 72 Posts | Last Date : 18 February 2022 |
Organization Name :- HQ MEG and Centre Bangalore
Madras Engineer Group (MEG), informally known as the Madras Sappers, is an engineer group of the Corps of Engineers of the Indian Army.
The Madras Sappers draw their origin from the erstwhile Madras Presidency army of the British Raj. This regiment has its HQ in Bengaluru. The Madras Sappers are the oldest of the three groups of the Corps of Engineers.
Organization Website :- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Positions :- Lower Division Clerk/Storekeeper- III/Civilian Trade Instructor/Cook/Lascar/Multi Tasking Staff/Washerman/Barber
Job Location :- Bangalore
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Rs. 19,900/-
- Storekeeper Gd-III – Rs. 19,900/-
- Civilian Trade Instructor (CTI) – Rs. 19,900/-
- Cook – Rs. 19,900/-
- Lascar – Rs. 18,000/-
- MTS (Messenger) – Rs. 18,000/-
- MTS (Gardener) – Rs. 18,000/-
- MTS (Watchman) – Rs. 18,000/-
- MTS (Safaiwala) – Rs. 18,000/-
- Washerman – Rs. 18,000/-
- Barber – Rs. 18,000/-
Lower Division Clerk :
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University. Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer or typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (35130 words per minute correspond to 105001 9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Storekeeper – III :
- Higher Secondary pass or its equivalent.
Civilian Trade Instructors (Regimental Suvryor (Surveyor), OEM (operator Excavatory Machine), Driver Plant/ Driver Motor Transport, Artsn Construction, Painter and Decorator, Artsn Wood Work, Cook, Lascar) :
- Matriculation or equivalent with Industrial Training Institute/National Certificate of Trade & Vocational Training Certificate in the concerned trade. Should have adequate skill and knowledge of imparting training to recruits. Corresponding Trades in NTC/NAC: Surveyor, Mechanic Tractor, Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV), uilding Constructor (Mason), Painter (General), Fitter, Carpenter.
- Matriculation or equivalent. Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent form a recognised Board.
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Civ Messenger, Gardener, Watchman & Safaiwala) :
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board. Must be able to wash Military/civilian clothes thoroughly well.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board with proficiency in Barbers’ trade job.
Age Limit :-
- For General – 18 to 25 Years
Upper age is relexable by :
- For OBC – 3 years
- For SC/ST – 5 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 6 Posts
- Storekeeper Gd-III – 10 Posts
- Civilian Trade Instructor (CTI) – 7 Posts
- Cook – 4 Posts
- Lascar – 10 Posts
- MTS (Messenger) – 11 Posts
- MTS (Gardener) – 6 Posts
- MTS (Watchman) – 9 Posts
- MTS (Safaiwala) – 2 Posts
- Washerman – 5 Posts
- Barber – 2 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Deptt to call all the candidates for written test, the Deptt at its discretion may restrict the number of candidates, to a reasonable limit on the basis of marks obtained in the examination for essential qualification given.
- Selection process will comprise of Written Test & Skill Test. Candidates who pass Written Exam will be issued with Call Up letter to appear in Skill Test for all categories. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criterion does not automatically entitle a person to be called for skill test. THE NUMBER OF CANDIDATES CALLED FOR SKILL TEST MAY BE RESTRICTED TO 10 TIMES OF NUMBER OF VACANCIES based on the merit/marks obtained in the written test.
- For LDC only The candidates applying for LDC will undergo Typing Test on computer as their skill test. Skill Test/Trade Test will be qualifying in nature and overall merit will be based on marks of written test only, except for the vac/posts reserved for Meritorious Sports Persons where skill test comprising of sports trials and achievement in the concerned sports (winning of medals & participation at various level) may involve award of marks and merit drawn on the basis of performance in written test & skill test as per discretion of appointing authority.
Postal Address :-
The Civilian Establishment Officer,
Civilian Recruitment Cell, HQ MEG 8 Centre,
Sivan Chetty Garden Post,
Bangalore – 560 042
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the filled application form along with requirements through postal on or before 18 February 2022.
For More Details & Application Form :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|