Last Updated on October 28, 2022 by admin
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 | Postal Assistant/MTS | 188 Posts | Last Date: 22 November 2022 |
Organization Name :- India Post Office
India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under the Department of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication. Its headquarters in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi. Its
located in 155,015 places across the country. India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) is the subsidiary of India Post. India Post has various postal circle across the country. It has various opportunities like Staff Driver, Post Man, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS).
Organization Website :- www.indiapost.gov.in
Positions :- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant/Postman/Mail Guard/MTS
Job Location :- Across India
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – Rs.25500-81100/-
- Postman/Mail Guard – Rs.21700-69100/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Rs.18000-56900/-
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant:
- 12th class passed. The candidates will be required to furnish at least a 60-day duration basic computer training certificate from a recognised computer training institute before the issuance of an appointment letter.
- 12th passed and knowledge of the local language, i.e., Gujarat. The candidates will be required to furnish at least a 60-day duration basic computer training certificate from a recognised computer training institute before the issuance of an appointment letter.
- 10th passed and knowledge of the local language, i.e., Gujarat
Age Limit :-
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 18-27 years
- Postman/Mail Guard – 18-27 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 218-25 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC candidate – Relaxable upto 3 years
- For ST/SC candidate – Relaxable upto 5 years
- For Government Servant – Up to age of 40 years
- For Ex-servicemen – Relaxation upto 3 years after deducting military service rendered from the actual age.
Total Vacancies :-
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 71 Posts
- Postman/Mail Guard – 56 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 61 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on or before 22 November 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|