Last Updated on December 10, 2022 by admin
Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | 108 Posts | Trade Apprentice | Last Date : 05th January 2023 |
Organization Name :- Indian Air Force (IAF)
The Indian Air Force (IAF) is the air arm of the Indian Armed Forces. Its complement of personnel and aircraft assets ranks third amongst the air forces of the world. Its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict. It was officially established on 8 October 1932
as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire which honoured India’s aviation service during World War II with the prefix Royal. After India gained independence from United Kingdom in 1947, the name Royal Indian Air Force was kept and served in the name of Dominion of India. With the government’s transition to a Republic in 1950, the prefix Royal was removed.
Organization Website :- www.indianairforce.nic.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Ojhar, Maharashtra
Stipend :- Rs. 8,855/- pm
- Passed High School (Class X) with minimum 50% marks (aggregate).
- ITI (NCVT) qualified with 65% marks (aggregate).
- Educational Qualification of Class XII is desirable.
Total Vacancies :- 108 Posts
- Machinist : 03 Posts
- Sheet Metal : 15 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 04 Posts
- Mechnaic Radio Radar Aircraft or Electronic Mechanic : 13 Posts
- Electrician Aircraft: 33 Posts
- Carpenter: 02 Posts
- Fitter/Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance : 38 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2023) :-
- General : 14 – 21 Years
- OBC : 14 – 24 Years
- SC/ST : 14 – 26 Years
- Height Minimum : 137 cm
- Weight Minimum : 25.4 KG
Selection Process :-
- The Selection for engagement of the apprentice will be based on Merit taking into consideration the class 10th/12th/ITI marks and marks scored in practical exam.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 19th December 2022
- Closing Date : 05th January 2023
- Written and Practical Exam : 26th Feb 2023 – 1st Mar 2023
- Declaration of Merit list : 03rd March 2023
- Course Commencement Date : 03rd April 2023
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 05th January 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|