Last Updated on October 22, 2022 by admin
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | Trade Apprentice | 180 Posts | ITI Pass | Last Date : 20 November 2022 |
Organization Name :- Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is the maritime branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star admiral, commands the navy. As a blue-water navy, it operates significantly in
the Persian Gulf Region, the Horn of Africa, the Strait of Malacca, and routinely conducts anti-piracy operations and partners with other navies in the region. It also conducts routine two to three month-long deployments in the South and East China seas as well as the western Mediterranean sea simultaneously.
Organization Website :- www.indiannavy.nic.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Across India
Stipend :- Rs. 7700- 8050/- pm
- Candidates who have scored above 50% marks in Matriculation or equivalent and above 65% marks in the relevant ITI trade recognized by National/State Council for Vocational Training (NCVT/SCVT)
Total Vacancies :- 180 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2023) :-
- General : 14 to 21 Years
- Age Relaxation as per rules
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Required Documents :-
- Attested copy of Matriculation / 10th Class Mark sheet.
- Attested copy of ITI Semester-Wise Mark sheet and All Semester Mark sheet
- Attested copy of Category certificate (for EWS/OBC/SC/ST candidates only).
- Attested copy of Disability certificate (for PwDs candidates only).
- Certificate from competent authority, if son/daughter of armed forces personnel / naval defence civilian employee.
- Certificate of undertaking stating the choice of establishment for undergoing apprenticeship training i.e. Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar or Naval Aircraft Yard (Goa), Dabolim, Goa need to be clearly specified.
How to Apply :-
All Interested eligible candidates are required to register online on
www.apprenticeshipindia.org. On completion of online registration, candidates are required to forward the
“Apprentice Profile” along with the under mentioned documents by speed / registered post to “The Officer-
in-Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Karwar, Karnataka – 581308” within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Note :- The notification for this recruitment is published in the employment newspaper of 22-28 October 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|