Last Updated on March 7, 2023 by admin
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Tradesman | 248 Posts | ITI Pass | Last Date : 07th March 2023 |
Organization Name :- Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is the maritime branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star admiral, commands the navy. As a blue-water navy, it operates significantly in
the Persian Gulf Region, the Horn of Africa, the Strait of Malacca, and routinely conducts anti-piracy operations and partners with other navies in the region. It also conducts routine two to three month-long deployments in the South and East China seas as well as the western Mediterranean sea simultaneously.
Organization Website :- www.indiannavy.nic.in
Position :- Tradesman
Job Location :- Across India
Stipend :- Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- pm
Group – C Posts (Tradesman Skilled) :
For Skilled (Ammunition Mechanic):
Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Two years’ Certificate Course from a recognized Industrial Training Institute under the Craftsmanship Training Scheme in any of the following trades :
- Electrician or
- Electronic Mechanic or
- Electroplater or
- Fitter or
- Instrument Mechanic or
- Machinist or
- Mechanic, Communication Equipment Maintenance.
For Remaining Posts :
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Institute or Board with knowledge of English.
- Should have completed Apprenticeship training in the relevant trade for the post. OR
- Mechanic or equivalent with two years regular service in the appropriate Technical Branch of the Army, Navy and Air Force.
Total Vacancies :- 248 Posts
HQWNC – NAD, Mumbai : 117 Posts
- Designated Trades : 16 Posts
- Optional Trades : 101 Posts
HQWNC – NAD, Karwar : 55 Posts
HQWNC – NAD, Goa : 02 Posts
HQENC – NAD, Visakhapatnam : 57 Posts
- Designated Trades : 01 Post
- Optional Trades : 56 Posts
HQENC – NAD, Rambili : 15 Posts
HQENC – NAD, Sunabeda : 02 Posts
- Designated Trades : 01 Post
- Optional Trades : 01 Post
Age Limit (as on 07.03.2023) :- Between 18 and 25 Years
Age Relaxation :
- SC / ST : 05 Years
- OBC : 03 Years
- ESM Period of Military Service : + 03 Years.
- PwBDs : UR -10 Years, OBC -13 (10+03) Years, SC/ST-15 (10+05) Years, etc.
- Departmental Candidates with three years continuous service in Central Government : Up to 40 years of age (45 years for SC / ST).
- Vacancies shown above are provisional and may vary i.e. the vacancies may be reduced/ increased or even made nil without assigning any reason thereof.
- Registration / application form and e-admit card is to be brought to the venue of examination along with copies of requisite certificates.
- Date, time and venue of written examination will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates on registered E-mail IDs.
Selection Process :-
- Screening of Applications.
- Shortlisting of Applications.
- Written Examination.
Application Fees :-
- Candidates (except SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen and women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/-
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website latest by 07 March 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|