Last Updated on May 5, 2021 by admin
Inox Wind Limited Recruitment 2021 | Senior Engineer | Diploma/BE/B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical | May 2021 |
Company Name :- Inox Wind Limited
Inox Wind is India’s leading wind energy solutions provider servicing IPPs, Utilities, PSUs, Corporates and Retail Investors. Inox Wind is a fully integrated player in the wind energy market with three state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh with a cumulative manufacturing capacity of 1,600 MW. The plant near Ahmedabad (Gujarat) and at Barwani (Madhya Pradesh) manufactures Blades & Tubular Towers while Hubs & Nacelles are manufactured at the company’s facility at Bhuj (Gujarat). IWL manufactures key components of WTGs in-house to maintain high quality, most advanced technology, reliability and cost competitiveness. Inox WTGs are designed for low wind speed sites such as those in India.
A robust, energetic and experienced team comprising experts across all relevant fields and verticals make Inox Wind a dynamic and enterprising corporate entity. Inox Wind is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. In addition, IWL’s manufacturing units are awarded with ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 3834-2 (tower manufacturing facility). Inox Wind turbines are type certified by TUV SUD according to “The Guidelines for the Certification of Wind Turbines issued by Germanischer Lloyd” and are duly enlisted in RLMM by C-WET.
Company Website :- www.inoxwind.com
Positions :- Senior Engineer
Job Location :- Bhuj, Rajkot
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical
Experience :- 3 – 8 Years
Job Description :-
- Should have sound knowledge on basic principles of Electrical / Mechanical Components.
- Preparation of various documents as per ISO standards.
- Functional & operational testing of machine having software control system, electrical accessories & protection systems.
- Experience in problem solving by using tools like Root Cause Analysis, Corrective Action & Preventive Action process.
- Raising Non Conformities, conducting RCA, CAPA and tracking closure of NCs for timely completion.
- Should have knowledge of conducting technical audits of Wind Energy Converters at various Wind sites.
- Should provide technical training to the Engineer at Wind Sites.
- Online support to the maintenance and commissioning teams.
- Analysis of the Service & Commissioning Quality Assurance Systems regularly and made recommendation for improvements.
Required Candidate Profile :-
- Good Knowledge on Electrical / Mechanical controller of wind turbine.
- Should be willing to travel extensively.
- Proper documentation knowledge as per ISO 9001 requirement.
- Should be sound in health and able to climb good heights.
Apply Link :- Click here