Last Updated on December 31, 2021 by admin
Jaipur Metro Rail Recruitment 2022 (Re-Opening) | Freshers | Customer Relations Assistant/ Maintainer | ITI/Any Graduate | Last Date : 17 January 2022 |
Organization Name :- Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation (JMRC)
The Pink Line of the Jaipur Metro is part of the rapid transit system in the city of Jaipur, India. It is also called East-West Corridor of Jaipur It consists of 11 metro stations from Mansarovar in the West to Chaupar in the East.
The line with a length of 11.97 kilometers (7.44 mi) is mostly elevated and partially underground and has been laid to connect the oldest part of Jaipur to rest of it.
- Customer Relations Assistant
- Maintainer (Electrician)
Job Location :- Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Maintainer (Electrician) : Rs. 23296/- pm
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) : Rs. 32144/- pm
Maintainer (Electrician) :
- National Trade Certificate or National Apprenticeship Certificate in Electrician Trade or equivalent certificate, issued by NCVT/ DG E&T/ Ministry of Labour & Employment/ Government of India, pursuant to a course of minimum two years’ duration.
- State Trade Certificate in Electrician, Trade or equiva certificate, issued by SCVT, pursuant to a course of minimum two years’ duration.
Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum
50% marks or equivalent Grade/ Level.
Total Vacancies :-
- Maintainer (Electrician) : 18 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) : 06 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
Important Note :-
- Notice for re-opening of online application window for EWS category candidates who could not apply on account of being overage as on 01.01.2021. In order to provide age relaxation as above to those EWS candidates who were unable to fill the Application Form on account of being overage as on 01.01.2021 as per above Detailed Advertisement, an opportunity is being provided to them to apply for the posts [only for Customer Relations Assistant & Maintainer (Electrician) for which the exam has not been conducted yet by JMRC] along with the applicable Application Fee as prescribed in the Detailed Advertisement referred above.
- In continuation to this office Detailed & Abridged Advertisement No. F.1(H-185)/ JMRC/DCA/HR/DR-1V/2018/6612 dated 16th December, 2019, Corrigendum dated 24.02.2020 and subsequent amendments, as per the decision taken by the Govt. Of Rajasthan to provide age relaxation to EWS candidates of Rajasthan, para 4 (i) of the Detailed Advertisement is hereby replaced as under:
- 5 years in the case of male candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, More Backward Classes (MBC) and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS);
- 5 years in the case of woman candidates belonging to general category; and
- 10 years in the case of woman candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, More Backward Classes (MBC) and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS).”
How to Apply :-
All Interested & Eligible candidates may fill online application and submit Application Fees from 28/12/2021 to 17/01/2022 [up to 11:55 PM].
Notice For Re-Opening :- Click Here
Pervious Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|