Last Updated on February 5, 2022 by admin
JVVNL Recruitment 2022 | Technical Helper III | 1512 Posts | Last Date : 28 February 2022 |
Organization Name :- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL)
The State Power Distribution Companies, commonly known as DISCOMS, wholly owned by the Government of Rajasthan are engaged in the field of distribution of electricity in the State of Rajasthan.
The main objective of these companies is to provide uninterrupted power supply and quality services to consumers in their respective area.
Organization Website :- https://energy.rajasthan.gov.in
Position :- Technical Helper III
Job Location :- Rajasthan
- Candidates on appointment will be initially appointed as “Probationer Trainee” for a period of two years and during period of Probation Training they will be paid fixed remuneration of Rs.13,500/- per month. On successful completion of Probation Training period, they will be fixed at minimum of Level-4 in Pay Matrix i.e. Rs.19,200/- per month.
- Candidate must possess the qualification of Secondary from RBSE/ CBSE or any equivalent Board along with ITT (NCVT / SCVT) / NAC or equivalent qualification in the trade of Electrician/ Lineman / SBA/ Wireman/ Power Electrician.
Total Vacancies :- 1512 Posts
For Non-TSP :
- JVVNL : 1035 Posts
- JdVVNL : 370 Posts
For TSP :
- AVVNL : 80 Posts
- JdVVNL : 27 Posts
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2023) :-
- For General : 18 to 28 Years
Age Relaxation :
- 5 years in the case of candidate belonging to the SC, ST, Backward Classes — Non Creamy Layer (BC-NCL), More Backward Classes – Non Creamy Layer (MBC-NCL) and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS).
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by 5 years in respect of Persons with Disabilities.
- For Ex-servicemen, the upper age limit shall be 50 years.
Selection Process :- The Selection Process Will Consist of Two Phases Pre & Main examinations.
Center Of Examination :- Jaipur, Kota, Ajmer,
Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Sriganganagar, Hanumangarh, Sikar and Alwar.
Application Fees :-
- UR (Gen.) if annual income of family is Rs. 2.50 Rs. Lakh or More : Rs. 1200/- (including OST)
- UR (Gen.) if annual income of family is less than Rs. Rs.2.50 Lakh/SC/ST/BC-Non Creamy Layer/MBC-Non Creamy Layer/EWS/PwBD(HH) : Rs. 1000/- (including OST)
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 09 February 2022
- Closing Date : 28 February 2022
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 28 February 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|