Last Updated on April 17, 2021 by admin
Mahindra Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Manager – Manufacturing QA | Diploma/BE | April 2021 |
Company Name :- Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra Recruitment :
Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website :- www.mahindra.com
Positions :- Deputy Manager – Manufacturing QA
Job Location :- Across India
Salary Mahindra Recruitment :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE in Mechanical/Auto/Production Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 6 years in Automobile / Engg. Industry working in Quality Assurance.
Roles & Responsibilties Mahindra Recruitment 2021 :-
- Experience in Quality assurance function in engine assembly plant.
- Exposure to Quality management systems.
- Experience in Auditing Processes and Products.
- Product & Process Knowledge/ Analytical skills, Drawing interpretation, Knowledge of statistical techniques.
- Engine assembly & Testing Knowledge.
- Analysing customer complaints, line rejection and taking corrective actions.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Drive continuous process improvements (KAIZENS) to achieve consistent product quality.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to processes with SOP by periodic process audits.
- Driving improvements with first time right approach.
- Knowledge of 7 QC tools, statistical tools / APQP/FMEA/PPAP /SPC/ MSA
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Read Next :-