Inox Wind Limited Recruitment 2021 | Engineer/ Sr. Engineer – Blade Production | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | April 2021 |
Company Name :- Inox Wind Limited
Inox Wind is India’s leading wind energy solutions provider servicing IPPs, Utilities, PSUs, Corporates and Retail Investors. Inox Wind is a fully integrated player in the wind energy market with three state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh with a cumulative manufacturing capacity of 1,600 MW. The plant near Ahmedabad (Gujarat) and at Barwani (Madhya Pradesh) manufactures Blades & Tubular Towers while Hubs & Nacelles are manufactured at the company’s facility at Bhuj (Gujarat). IWL manufactures key components of WTGs in-house to maintain high quality, most advanced technology, reliability and cost competitiveness. Inox WTGs are designed for low wind speed sites such as those in India.
A robust, energetic and experienced team comprising experts across all relevant fields and verticals make Inox Wind a dynamic and enterprising corporate entity. Inox Wind is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. In addition, IWL’s manufacturing units are awarded with ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 3834-2 (tower manufacturing facility). Inox Wind turbines are type certified by TUV SUD according to “The Guidelines for the Certification of Wind Turbines issued by Germanischer Lloyd” and are duly enlisted in RLMM by C-WET.
Company Website :- www.inoxwind.com
Positions :- Engineer/ Sr. Engineer – Blade Production
Job Location :- Ahemdabad
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- BE/B.Tech in Production/Industrial, Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 1 – 3 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Managing over all operations with a view to ensure timely accomplishment of production targets within the time and cost parameters.
- Overseeing overall Procurement activities, implementing effective techniques to bring efficiency in operations, improve quality standards & achieve maximum cost savings.
- Ensuring on schedule delivery with Quality & successfully achieving production targets.
- Developing budgets, approving expenditures for supplies and materials, and reviewing production orders for accuracy.
- Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while insuring product standards that will exceed our customers’ expectation.
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here