Last Updated on July 22, 2023 by admin
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Apprentice | 50 Posts | Last Date : 23 July 2023 |
Organization Name :- Ministry of Defence
The Ministry of Defence is charged with coordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to
national security and the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the ceremonial commander-in-chief of the armed forces of the country.
Position :- Apprentice
Job Location :- Delhi
- Rs. 13,500/- month for 2-year ITI certificate holders.
- Rs 12000/-month for 1-year ITI certificate holders.
- ITI Pass in Relevant Trades
- Candidates should have passed ITI exam in the year 2019 or afterwards.
Relevant Trades :-
- Mechanic Diesel
- Mechanic Motor Cycle
- Welder General
- Welder TIG/MIG
- Painter General
- Mechanic – Repair and Maintenance of Electronic Test Equipment
- Electronics mechanic
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
Total Vacancies :- 50 Posts
Age Limit (as on 31.06.2023 ) :- 26 Years
Selection Process :-
- Candidates need to undergo 2 Step selection process.
- Online Exam for respective trades
- Shortlisted candidates shall be called for Interview at Station Workshop EME, Delhi Cantt.
- Final result will be based on combined score of Online Exam and Interview marks.
- A candidate can appear for online exam at any point of time through Desktop/Laptop at chosen date.
- Exam shall be consisting of randomly generated 35 MCQ questions wrt the particular trade.
- Only 1 question shall be visible to the candidate at a particular time.
- Candidate needs to either attempt the question or SKIP the question to move to next question.
- If the question is SKIPPED by the candidate, he/she can’t move back to review that question.
- Therefore, only one way movement is applicable in the exam.
Application Fees :-
- The Online exam service provider shall be charging a nominal fee of Rs. 300/-
How to Apply :-
All Interested and eligible candidates can submit the trade-specific exam online by 23 July 2023.
For More Details & Application Form :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|