Last Updated on January 14, 2022 by admin
Mysore Ammonia Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2022 | Technician | ITI Pass |
Company Name :- Mysore Ammonia Pvt Ltd
Mysore Ammonia, with its origins from Mumbai, started as a family enterprise in 1962. Transforming over the years into a professional organization, it is today in the forefront of Ammonia Business in India and the Indian-Ocean Region with a presence in many other countries.
Mysore Ammonia was the first in India to start a Cylinder Filling Plant for Ammonia in 1979 and in 1984 was the first to start a Liquor Ammonia Manufacturing Plant in India. With a Long-Term outlook focused on Service, Quality and Safety, in the Ammonia Industry, Mysore Ammonia is known for Transparency in their interactions and good HR practices.
Position :- Technician
Qualification :- ITI Fitter
Experience :- 1-4 Years
Job Location :- Roha, Raigad
Salary :- ₹ 1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Job Description :-
- Shall be responsible for Preventive and Breakdown Maintenance of Utilities Equipment’s and carry out breakdown, preventive routine, predictive maintenance as per required schedule
- Shall maintain safe work environment and follow all safe working systems and good engineering practices.
- Should have knowledge to handle documentation as per statutory requirements.
- Should ensure Good Housekeeping at the workplace.
- Should have safety knowledge and PPEs requirements in chemical industries.
- Day to Day maintenance activities as per company norms.
- To have various knowledge of various pumps, valves, pipes, pipes fittings, gaskets tools, Tackles and hands on experience of service & maintenance of pumps, motors, air compressor and fire pumps.
- Should be able to analyses and rectify the fault in plant.
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. Itijobs.co does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.