Last Updated on May 17, 2021 by admin
NCC Limited Recruitment 2021 | Quantity Survey Professionals | 60 Posts | Diploma/BE/B.Tech – Civil Engineering | May 2021 |
Company Name :- NCC Limited
Over 40 years of building a strong infrastructure base, the determination to leave the NCC mark of quality in all areas of infrastructure development. Our divisions include Industrial Structures & Buildings, Transportation (Roads, Bridges & Flyovers), Electrical Projects (EHV/HV Substations, Transmission & Distribution Projects), Water & Environment Projects (Pipelines &Treatment Plants), Hydro Power Projects, Irrigation Projects. A 5000+ strong workforce shares our philosophy of work to exceed expectations and deliver international standards of excellence. If you think you can be a part of our big plans for the future, meet us @ NCC, an ISO 9001:2000 accredited Construction Company executing major infrastructure projects in Oman also.
Company Website :- www.ncclimited.com
Positions :- Quantity Survey Professionals
Job Location :- Anywhere in India
Salary :- ₹ 1,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Experience :- 2 – 7 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Estimation of Standard Quantities from GFC Drawings.
- Preparing bar-bending schedules as per drawings.
- Comparative statements, Reconciliation and Certification of Final bills of contractors.
- Quantifying Material Requirement for the project and controlling the process of procurement.
- Preparation of RA-Bill Documents and maintaining intact in work
- Preparation of Escalation / Price variation as per the contract
- Preparation of Monthly QS/ Cost Report
- Preparation of rate analysis for various items.
- Handling Correspondence with the clients
- Preparation of revise Budgets/Cost to Complete.
- Preparation of Interim Valuations and Final Account.
- Preparation and summaries of all measured works.
- Maintaining all QS documents and logs / registers applicable.
- Preparing PRW & Sub-contractor Bills
- Preparations scrutinizing certifying and processing of running and final account bills.
- Checking of site inspection reports JMS for various works as per approved construction drawings and site verification works executed by the Sub-contractor.
- Preparation of Zero Cost Reports
Perks and Benefits :-
- Bachelor/Family Accommodation, Mediclaim and other.
Apply Link :- Click here
|ITI Jobs (Whatsapp Group)|
|ITI Jobs (Telegram Group)|
|Diploma Jobs ( Whatsapp Group)|
|Diploma Jobs (Telegram Group)|