Last Updated on July 13, 2022 by admin
NHDC Limited Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Apprentice | 08 Posts | Last Date : 10 August 2022 |
Organization Name :- NHDC Limited
NHDC Limited (A Joint Venture of NHPC Ltd & Govt. of M.P.) and formally known as Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Ltd., was set up on 1st August 2000 with its Corporate Office at Bhopal with the objective
and commitment of development of hydropower and other renewal energy potential in the state of Madhya Pradesh. NHDC was entrusted with the construction of Indira Sagar Project (1000 MW) and Omkareshwar Project (520 MW) in Narmada basin on ownership basis.
Organization Website :- www.nhdcindia.com
Positions :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Madhya Pradesh
- Stipend will be as per Apprenticeship Act, 1961.
- The Apprentices will not
be eligible for any other allowances or benefits.
- Passed ITI in relevant discipline (Two Years) from any recognized Institute/ Board of Technical Education.
Total Vacancies :- 08 Posts
- Electrician : 07 Posts
- Fitter : 01 Post
Age Limit :- 18 – 25 Years
Relaxation in Upper age limit :
- 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates.
- Additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons.
- Additional 5 years for wards of NHDC regular employees (son/daughter).
Selection Process :-
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in ITI.
- The shortlisted candidates can be call for interview if required and offered will be sent through portal.
- The list of selected candidates will also be uploaded on the website
of NHDC Limited i.e. www.nhdcindia.com.
Postal Address :-
Deputy General Manager (HR),
Omkareshwar Power Station,
NHDC Limited, Administrative Building,
Urja Vihar Parisar, Siddhwarkut,
Distt. Khandwa (M.P.) 450 554
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 12 July 2022
- Closing Date : 10 August 2022
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online by registering on the portal link given below and applying through the portal. Candidates should also submit the hardcopy of registration and application along with the essential documents by Speed post/ Registered post/ By-hand so as it reaches on or before 16 August 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Links :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|