Last Updated on September 13, 2023 by admin
NHPC Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Apprentice | 51 Posts | ITI Pass | Last Date : 04 October 2023 |
Organization Name :- NHPC Limited
NHPC Limited is an Indian Hydropower generation company that was incorporated in the year of 1975. It has an objective to plan, promote and organise an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects.
Later on, it expanded its objects to include other sources of energy like Solar, Geothermal, Tidal, Wind etc. NHPC is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Government of India. It is among the top ten companies in the country in terms of investment.
Organization Website :- www.nhpcindia.com
Position :- Apprentice
Job Location :- Across India
Stipend :- As Per Govt. Norms
- ITI Pass in Relevant Trade.
- Year of Passing : 2019 to 2023
Total Vacancies :-
- Draughtsman (Civil): 04 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mech.): 01 Post
- COPA : 05 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant : 13 Posts
- Stenographer(Hindi) : 08 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Selection of Apprentice Trainees shall be on the basis of Marks secured in ITI.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 11 September 2023
- Closing Date : 04 October 2023
How to Apply :-
- Candidates should ensure availability of self-mobile number and Email-ID before applying
in the Govt. designated website www.apprenticeshipindia.org. Interested candidates
should first REGISTER in the apprentice website and then apply against the relevant vacancies created by this office (Establishment ID: E11220600084). Candidates may refer the Help Manual available in the Website.
- Candidates are required to send the soft copy of application along with self-attested copy of relevant documents to email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here