Last Updated on August 18, 2023 by admin
NTPC Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 25 Posts | Last Date : 05 September 2023 |
Organization Name :- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is a public sector company undertaken by the Indian government. The headquarters of this corporation is located at New Delhi, NTPC is operating in the 55 locations in India and one location in Sri Lanka and another two is in Bangladesh.
The main production of the NTPC is to generate the electricity and distribute it to the state by state. The company also ventured into the oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
Organization Website :- www.ntpc.co.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Farakka, West Bengal
Stipend :- Rs. 7,000 – 7,700/- pm
- Candidates should have ITI/NCVT certificate of the above-mentioned trades from recognized institutions.
Total Vacancies :- 25 Posts
- COPA : 10 Posts
- Fitter, Electrician, Machinist : 15 Posts
Duration of Training :- 01 Year
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2023) :- 18 – 25 Years
Selection Process :-
- Candidate will be shortlisted based on merit.
- Final shortlisted candidates will be called for trade test/document verification through their registered email IDs only.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 17 August 2023
- Closing Date : 05 September 2023
How to Apply :-
All Candidates need to register themselves on apprenticeship portal
www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. After registration they should apply for
apprenticeship in their own trade. Find establishment NTPC Ltd, Farakka,
Establishment ID E07161900007 and apply.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|