Last Updated on August 22, 2023 by admin
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Artisan Trainees & Diploma Trainees | 50 Posts | Last Date : 15 September 2023 |
Organization Name :- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is a public sector company undertaken by the Indian government. The headquarters of this corporation is located at New Delhi, NTPC is operating in the 55 locations in India and one location in Sri Lanka and another two is in Bangladesh.
The main production of the NTPC is to generate the electricity and distribute it to the state by state. The company also ventured into the oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
Organization Website :- www.ntpc.co.in
- Artisan Trainees
- Diploma Trainees
- Asst. Material/Storekeeper Trainee
Job Location :- Assam
- Diploma Trainees : Rs. 24,000/- pm
- ITI Trainees : Rs. 21,500/- pm
Diploma Trainees :
- Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical/Production/Instrumentation/Electronics/Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Artisan Trainees (ITI) :
- Xth Pass+ Full-time regular ITI course (approved by NCVT/SCVT) in Fitter/ Electrician/Instrument Mechanic trade.
Asst. Material/(Storekeeper) Trainee :
- NCTVT in storekeeping + English Typing 30 word per minute/150 keystrokes per minute. OR
- Xth Pass + Full-time regular ITI course (approved by NCVT/SCVT) in (Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronics/ Instrument Mechanic) + English Typing 30 word per minute/150 keystrokes per minute.
Total Vacancies :- 50 Posts
- Artisan Trainees (ITI) : 27 Posts
- Diploma Trainees : 18 Posts
- Asst. Material/(Storekeeper) Trainee : 05 Posts
Selection Process :-
Diploma Trainees :
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Test
ITI Trainee/Asstt. Material/ (Storekeeper) Trainee :
- Part I – Knowledge test which will consist of 70 multiple choice questions on technical subject from relevant discipline as advertised.
- Part II- Aptitude test which will consist of 50 multiple choice questions comprising English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 23 August 2023
- Closing Date : 15 September 2023
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 15 September 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|