Last Updated on January 15, 2022 by admin
NVS Recruitment 2022 | LAB Attendant/ Electrician Cum Plumber/MTS/Mess Helper/Junior Secretariat/Stenographer | 10th/12th/ITI | January 2022 |
Organization Name :- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) is a system of schools for talented students predominantly from rural area in India. They are run by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi, an autonomous organization under the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
JNVs are fully residential and co-educational schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, with classes from VI to XII standard. JNVs are specifically tasked with finding talented children in rural areas of India and providing them with an education equivalent to the best residential school system, without regard to their families’ socio-economic condition. The Navodaya Vidyalaya system is a unique experiment unparalleled in the annals of school education in India and elsewhere.
Organization Website :- www.navodaya.gov.in
Positions :- LAB Attendant/Electrician Cum Plumber/MTS/Mess Helper/Junior Secretariat/Stenographer
Job Location :- Across India
- LAB Attendant : Rs.18000-56900/-
- Electrician Cum Plumber : Rs.19900-63200/-
- MTS : Rs.18000-56900/-
- Mess Helper : Rs.18000-56900/-
- Junior Secretariat : Rs.19900-63200/-
- Stenographer : Rs.25500-81100/-
LAB Attendant :
- 10th Class pass with a certificate / diploma in Laboratory Technique OR
- 12th Class with Science stream from a recognized Board / University
Electrician Cum Plumber :
- 10th class Pass.
- ITI Certificate or equivalent in the trade of Electrician or Wireman / Plumbing from a Recognized Institute.
- At least 02 years experience in electrical installation, wiring and plumbing work.
- Class X from a recognized board.
Mess Helper :
- Matriculation pass (Class X passed from recognized board)
- In case of casual workers working in JNVs Mess and not possessing matriculation have to pass Class X within 02 years of joining.
- 10 years experience of working in Government residential organization / schools.
- Passing of Skill Test prescribed by NVS.
Junior Secretariat :
- Senior Secondary certificate (Class XII) from a recognized Board and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting [corresponding to 9000 KDPH (for English Typewriting) or 7500 KDPH (for Hindi Typewriting) on an average of 5 key depressions for each word] OR
- Passed +2 level of Senior Secondary from CBSE/State Board with Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (Class XII)
- Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and Typing Speed of 40 words per minute in English corresponding to 12000 KDPH. OR
- Shorthand speed of 60 words per minute and Typing Speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi corresponding to 9000 KDPH.
Total Vacancies :-
- LAB Attendant : 142 Posts
- Electrician : 273 Posts
- MTS : 23 Posts
- Mess Helper : 629 Posts
- Junior Secretariat : 630 Posts
- Stenographer : 22 Posts
Age Limit :-
- LAB Attendant : 18 – 30 Years
- Electrician : 18 – 40 Years
- MTS : 18 – 30 Years
- Mess Helper : 18 – 30 Years
- Junior Secretariat : 18 – 27 Years
- Stenographer : 18 – 27 Years
Selection Process :-
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT) & Trade / Skill Test.
Important Dates :-
- Registration Open : 12.01.2022
- Registration Closes : 10.02.2022
- Fee deposit opens : 12.01.2022
- Fee Closes : 10.02.2022
- Tentative Date (s) of CBT : 09.03.2022 to 11.03.2022
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online by using official website on or before 10 February 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|