Last Updated on January 7, 2022 by admin
OMC Recruitment 2022 | Jr. Accountant, Electrician | 39 Posts | Last Date : 7th February 2022 |
Organization Name :- Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd (OMC)
The OMC, a Gold category and largest State PSU in Mining Sector in the Country, undertakes exploration, mining, and trading of iron, chrome & bauxite ores.
Inspired by the vision to emerge as the market leader and to play a catalytic role in the growth of industrialization, OMC caters to the requirements of mineral-based industries. It has attained an annual turnover of Rs.4053 Crores during the Financial Year 2018-19.
Organization Website :- www.omcltd.in
Positions :- Jr. Accountant, Electrician
Job Location :- Bhubaneswar
- Jr. Accountant : Rs.29,200 to 92,300/-
- Electrician : Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-
Jr. Accountant :
- The candidates must have completed Degree in Commerce from recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application/ PGDCA.
- The candidates must have completed HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade from recognized institute with valid workman permits “A” certificate issued by the Competent Authority, OR
The candidates must have completed HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade from recognized institute with minimum Lineman- MV (with Learner Permit for WorkmanHT) issued by Electrical Licensing Board, Odisha (ELBO).
Age Limit :-
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should not be below 18 years and above 32 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 (five) years in case of SC, ST and SEBC candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 (five) years in case of Women candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 (ten) years in case of PwD candidates
Total Vacancies :- 39 Posts
- Jr. Accountant : 27 posts
- Electrician : 12 posts
Selection Process :-
- Selection for the above posts will be made in two stages.
- STAGE ONE : (Computer Based Test) comprising 120 number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- STAGE TWO: (Computer Proficiency Test & Document Verification)
Syllabus for Computer Based Test for Jr. Accountant and Electrician :
|Subjects||Allocation of Marks|
|Reasoning & Mental Ability||15|
Application Fees :-
- The application fees for the above mentioned posts is Rs.500
- The payment should be done in Online Mode only.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category, PwD candidates and Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply :-
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online by registering and logging on the official website of OMC. The online application portal for online application by the interested eligible candidates shall be made Go-live from 2:00 PM of 18.01.2022 till 11:59 PM of 07.02.2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here (online application starts from 18/01/2022)
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|