Last Updated on November 19, 2023 by admin
OMC Recruitment 2023 | Non -Executives | 100 Posts | Last Date : 08 December 2023 |
Organization Name :- Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd (OMC)
The OMC, a Gold category and largest State PSU in Mining Sector in the Country, undertakes exploration, mining, and trading of iron, chrome & bauxite ores.
Inspired by the vision to emerge as the market leader and to play a catalytic role in the growth of industrialization, OMC caters to the requirements of mineral-based industries. It has attained an annual turnover of Rs.4053 Crores during the Financial Year 2018-19.
Organization Website :- www.omcltd.in
Positions :- Non -Executives
Job Location :- Odisha
- Jr. Engineer (Mech.): Rs. 35,400 to 1,12,400/- pm
- Jr. Engineer (Elect.): Rs. 35,400 to 1,12,400/- pm
- Jr. Engineer (Civil): Rs. 35,400 to 1,12,400/- pm
- Electrician- III: Rs.21,700 to 69,100/- pm
- Jr. Nurse: Rs. 29,200 to 92,300/- pm
- Jr. Pharmacist: Rs. 29,200 to 92,300/- pm
Jr. Engineer :
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
Electrician – III :
- HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade from recognized institute with valid workman permits “A” certificate issued by the Competent Authority, OR
- HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade from recognized institute with minimum Lineman- MV (with Learner Permit for Workman- HT) issued by Electrical Licensing Board, Odisha (ELBO).
Jr. Pharmacist :
- +2 Science with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized University/ Institute & approved by Indian Pharmacy Council.
Jr. Nurse :
- +2 Science with Diploma in Nursing from an institute recognized by H&FW Department, Government of Odisha & approved by Odisha Nursing Council/ Indian Nursing Council.
Age Limit (as on 31.10.2023) :- 18 – 38 years
- Age Relaxation as per rules
Total Vacancies :- 100 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Mech.): 20 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Elect.): 14 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Civil): 16 Posts
- Electrician- III: 30 posts
- Jr. Nurse: 11 Posts
- Jr. Pharmacist: 09 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
Application Fees :-
- SC/ST category, PwBD candidates and Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee : Nill
- Others : Rs. 500/-
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 08 December 2023
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|