Last Updated on January 28, 2023 by admin
Post Office Recruitment 2023 | Gramin Dak Sevaks | 40,889 Posts | 10th Pass | Last Date : 16th February 2023 |
Organization Name :- India Post Office
India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under the Department of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication. Its headquarters in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi. Its
located in 155,015 places across the country. India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) is the subsidiary of India Post. India Post has various postal circle across the country. It has various opportunities like Staff Driver, Post Man, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS).
Organization Website :- www.indiapost.gov.in
Positions :- Gramin Dak Sevaks
Job Location :- Across India
- Branch Postmaster(BPM) : Rs 12,000 – 29,380/-
- Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak : Rs 10,000 – 24,470/-
Branch Postmaster(BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak :
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- The applicant should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language at least up to Secondary standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
Other Qualifications :
- Knowledge of computer.
- Knowledge of cycling.
- Adequate means of livelihood.
Age Limit (as on 16.02.2023 ) :-
- Minimum age : 18 years.
- Maximum age : 40 years.
Age Relaxation :
- Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) : 3 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) : No relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) : 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC : 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST : 15 years
Total Vacancies :- 40,889 Posts
The allocation of vacancies in different states with their respective languages are given below :
- Andhra Pradesh – Telugu : 2480 Posts
- Assam – Assamese/Asomiya : 355 Posts
- Assam – Bengali/Bangla : 36 Posts
- Assam – Bodo : 16 Posts
- Bihar – Hindi : 1461 Posts
- Chattisgarh – Hindi : 1593 Posts
- Delhi – Hindi : 46 Posts
- Gujarat – Gujarati : 2017 Posts
- Haryana – Hindi : 354 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – Hindi : 603 Posts
- Jammukashmir – Hindi/Urdu : 300 Posts
- Jharkhand – Hindi : 1590 Posts
- Karnataka – Kannada : 3036 Posts
- Kerala – Malayalam : 2462 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – Hindi : 1841 Posts
- Maharashtra – Konkani/Marathi : 94 Posts
- Maharashtra – Marathi : 2414 Posts
- North Eastern – Bengali : 201 Posts
- North Eastern – Hindi/English : 395 Posts
- North Eastern – Manipuri/English : 209 Posts
- North Eastern – Mizo : 118 Posts
- Odisha – Oriya : 1382 Posts
- Punjab – Hindi/English : 6 Posts
- Punjab – Punjabi : 760 Posts
- Rajasthan – Hindi : 1684 Posts
- Tamilnadu – Tamil : 3167 Posts
- Telangana – Telugu : 1266 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – Hindi : 7987 Posts
- Uttarakhand – Hindi : 889 Posts
- West Bengal – Bengali : 2001 Posts
- West Bengal – Hindi/English : 29 Posts
- West Bengal – Nepali : 54 Posts
- West Bengal – Nepali/Bengali : 19 Posts
- West Bengal – Nepali/English : 24 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process includes the Shortlisting of candidates based on the merit & verification of documents.
- The Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in their academics.
- The list of applicants shortlisted for engagement will be released by the Department on its website and GDS Online Portal.
Application Fees :-
- A fee of Rs.100/- is to be paid by the applicants for all posts.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all female applicants,SC/ST applicants, PwBD applicants and Transwomen applicants.
Important Dates :-
- Application Submission Start Date : 27 January 2023
- Last Date for the submission of Application : 16 February 2023
- Edit/Correction Window for Applicant : 17 February 2023 to 19 February 2023.
How to Apply :-
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website latest by 16 February 2023. The correction window for the application is available from 17 February 2023 to 19 February 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|