Last Updated on February 2, 2021 by admin
GT Silicon Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2021 | Junior Hardware Engineer / Lab Technician (JHE / LT) | ITI/Diploma | February 2021 |
Company Name :- GT Silicon Pvt Ltd
Amit, founder of GT Silicon, has been in the ICT industry for over 15 years. He has been with the organizations like CeNSE (IISc), Freescale, Sarnoff etc. Amit is an alumnus of IIT Kanpur, IISc and IIM Bangalore. He has produced an award winning master’s thesis at IISc, has a patent and many research publications to his credit. He is the recipient of DST-Lockheed Martin India Innovation (IIGP) Award and TiE-UP Young Entrepreneur Award.
Amit is responsible for business development, sales, operations and product engineering. Under his leadership GT Silicon has served numerous customers worldwide and has been recognised as CII Top 10 Promising Start-Ups.
Company Website :- www.gt-silicon.com
Positions :- Junior Hardware Engineer / Lab Technician (JHE / LT)
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification & Experience :-
- Diploma (Electronis / Instrumentation) + 2 yrs relevant experience OR
- ITI + 4 yrs relevant experience OR
- BSc (Electronics) + 3 yrs relevant experience
- Experience of working with PCB design software tools. Should be good in schematic entry, library creation and layout design of multi-layer PCBs
- Experienced in soldering SMT components
- Good knowledge of PCB fabrication process
- Good knowledge of circuit designing and testing
- Should be able to operate lab equipments like power supplies, function generator, oscilloscopes etc.
Job Description :-
- In this position, you will be contributing with PCB design tool for entering schematic, designing layouts for multi-layer PCBs, generating Gerber files and preparing Bill of Material (BoM). You would also be responsible for soldering SMT components and maintaining lab.
Send Resume :- Send your CV to email@example.com with “JHE/LT” in subject line.
For More Details :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here