JBM Auto Ltd. Recruitment 2021 | Accidental In Charge (Bus Body) | ITI Pass | Delhi NCR | February 2021 |
Company Name :- JBM Auto Ltd.
JBM Group is a focused and progressive conglomerate aiming to add value to our customers’business via its products, services and innovative solutions. The Group has a diversified portfolio with presence in multiple domains such as Automotive, Engineering & Design services, Renewable energy, Railways and OEM. JBM Group currently has an infrastructure of 40 manufacturing plants, 4 Engineering & Design centres across 18 locations globally. The multibillion dollar JBM Group has broadened its horizons by focusing on quality delivery, solutions approach, product development processes, flexible manufacturing systems and contract manufacturing.JBM Group comprising primarily of auto component division, caters services to esteemed clients that include Ashok Leyland, Bajaj Auto Ltd, Fiat, Ford, General Motors Corporation, Honda, Hero, JCB, Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki, Renault, Nissan, TATA, Toyota, TVS, Volvo-Eicher, Volkswagen and many more.
Company Website :- www.jbmgroup.com
Positions :- Accidental In Charge (Bus Body) – Depot
Job Location :- Delhi NCR
Salary :- ₹ 2,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A
Qualification :- ITI in Motor Mechanical Trade
Experience:- 4 – 8 Years
Employment Type :- Full Time, Permanent
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Ensure Repairs to accidental vehicles as per approved cost and time estimate and according to manufacturer standards.
- Ensure Timely delivery of Accidental spare parts against estimation/ PO at respective Depot’s
- Notifying and taking approval of customers/Authority for any additional repairs (in disputed cases) required in the accident vehicle
- Maintaining all necessary safety and health personal protective equipment including respirators as recommended by the equipment manufacturer at all depots
- Accidental Case analysis and resolution of disputed cases with DTC
- Development, deployment and monitoring of Accidental Work Processes and Management Information Systems (MIS) in Fleet Management System (FMS).
- Erection & Commissioning of New Setup for Accidental Work in respective depot
- Improved techniques like Kaizen, Poka Yoke etc..
- Make list of accidental parts and ensure their stocking at Central depot.
- Arrangement of child parts for accidental components.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- Minimum 4 – 8 Years
- ITI in Motor Mechanical Trade
- Depot Exposure is Mandatory
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here