Last Updated on April 21, 2021 by admin
Sumitomo Chemical India Ltd. (SCIL) Recruitment 2021 | Technician | ITI Pass | Gujarat | April 2021 |
Company Name :- Sumitomo Chemical India Ltd. (SCIL)
Sumitomo Chemical India Ltd. (SCIL) manufactures, imports and markets products for Crop Protection, Grain Fumigation, Rodent Control, Bio Pesticides, Environmental Health, Professional Pest control and Feed Additives for use in India. SCIL has also marked its presence in Africa and several other geographies of the world. Our product range comprises of conventional chemistry sourced from our parent company, Sumitomo Chemical Company and biological products sourced from USA based subsidiary, Valent Biosciences LLC, a leader in producing a range of naturally occurring, environmentally compatible pesticides and plant growth regulators, for over 40 years. We also produce many technical grade pesticides in our state-of-the-art manufacturing units with indigenous R&D facility.
Organization Website :- www.sumichem.co.in
Role :- Technician
Job Location :- Vapi , Gujarat
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- ITI in Electrician Trade
Experience :- 3 – 7 Years
Job Description :-
- Ensure all Safety, Environment and Health standards are maintain in plant to achieve a goal of ZERO reportable accident.
- Work in a clean and orderly manner in compliance with the Companys Standards.
- Maintain tools and equipment, so that they are in a safe working condition .
- Take plant round daily and ensure that all equipments are in good working condition, prevent machine/production breakdown.
- Handle all Electrical Breakdowns Single-handedly.
- Troubleshoot machine breakdowns and provide preventive maintenance services.
- Anticipate problems and quickly find solutions to them and perform RCA on regular/monthly basis .
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance on all equipments.
- Keep record of all Engineering Spares and Maintain Material issue register / book.
- Ensure all Critical Spares stock is available and inform your supervisor if stock is low.
- Ensure all electrical items and instruments are switched off after completion of work daily