Last Updated on April 2, 2021 by admin
Sarens Heavy Lift India Private Ltd. Recruitment 2021 | Wind Installation Technician/ Engineer | Diploma / ITI
Company Name :- Sarens Heavy Lift India Private Ltd.
Sarens is the recognized global leader and reference in crane rental services, heavy lifting, and engineered transport.At Sarens, we have the noble mission to be the reference in crane rental services, heavy lifting, and engineered transport for our clients
Position :- Wind Installation Technician/ Engineer
No. Of Post :- 50
Qualification :- ITI or Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
Experience :- Minimum 4 Years of working experience in Wind Turbine installation Project activity.
Job Location :- Delhi / NCR, India
Salary :- Not disclosed
Job Description :-
- Responsible for handling and inspecting WTG components like tower, blade, nacelle, hub etc.
- Responsible for proper handling and operating power tools, hydraulic tools and special lifting tools and tackles used in WTG installation process for torqueing and tensioning.
- Must perform the installation and mechanical/ electrical completion of turbine as per OEM manual.
- Responsible to support lifting and erection of different brands WTG.
- Making record of technical installation related documents, WTG receiving inspection documents and report as per the client requirement.
Apply :- Send CV at email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Wind
More details :- Click here
Join us on Telegram :- Click here
Join us on WhatsApp :- Click here
Join us on facebook :- Click here
More Jobs :-
- Diploma Jobs – Click here
- Bank Jobs – Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. Itijobs.co does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.
1 thought on “Sarens Heavy Lift India Private Ltd Recruitment 2021”
Comments are closed.