Last Updated on December 31, 2022 by admin
Secure Meters Ltd. Recruitment 2022 | Field Support Engineer | ITI / Diploma Pass | December 2022 |
Company Name :- Secure Meters Ltd.
Secure began life in 1987 as a diversification from the existing family business. We licensed an solid state electronic metering technology from the UK, to help distribution companies in India improve their revenues. It was the first commercially available electronic metering product in the world and produced dramatic improvements in revenue assurance in India.
Today, Secure is the only business in the world that is integrated down stream from an energy supply company. We provide products and services that can be used to measure energy, inform of its usage and even help control its usage. Our products range from the supply of gas & electricity, meters, instruments and heating & cooling controls alongside a host of services both physical and data that enhance the use of our hardware.
Company Website :- www.securemeters.com
Positions :- Field Support Engineer
Job Location :- Hyderabad/ Secunderabad, Bangalore/ Bengaluru
Salary :- Rs. 1,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A
Qualification :- B.Tech / Diploma in engineering/ITI electrical
Experience :- 2+ years of relevant experience
Job Description :-
- To follow-up with CSS to ensure timely delivery of repaired material to customer also providing field inputs to CSS team for better understanding of problem and its quick resolution.
- To provide training to customers on our supplied products and s/w tools also assure the updating of s/w tool
- Participate in tender document submission also give technical inputs to Sales team.
- Getting tender sample tested/ supplied lot testing at customer end and assure successful customer clearance including sample testing of high value projects so that tender winning probability can be increased.
- Updating of Service Request in ERP on regular basis and ensue timely closure of SRs as per TAT.
- Solving of all technical problems coming from field/ test divisions.
Official Notification :- Click here