Last Updated on July 6, 2023 by admin
South Western Railway Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 904 Posts | Last Date : 02 August 2023 |
Organization Name :- South Western Railway
The Great Indian Peninsular (GIP) Railway, came into existence on April 16, 1853, when the first train on the Indian Sub-continent steamed off from Mumbai to Thane, a modest stretch of only 33 kms. Central Railway was carved out of erstwhile GIP Railway on November 5, 1951.
Central Railway covers a large part of the state of Maharashtra and parts of North-Eastern Karnataka and Southern Madhya Pradesh. It is a system with a network of 3905.47 route kilometres and 5975.33 track kilometres linking 477 stations in five divisions i.e Mumbai, Pune, Bhusawal, Nagpur and Solapur.
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Hubballi, Mysuru, Bengaluru
Stipend :- As Per Govt. Norms
Qualification :- ITI Pass in Relevant Trades
Total Vacancies :- 904 Posts
- Hubballi Division : 237 Posts
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi : 217 Posts
- Bengaluru Division : 230 Posts
- Mysuru Division : 177 Posts
- Central Workshop, Mysuru : 43 Posts
Selection Process :- Merit Basis
Age Limit (as on 02.08.2023) :-
- For General : 15 to 24 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by :
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For PH Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fees :-
- The candidates must pay Rs.100/- as a processing fee.
- SC/ST/EWS/Divyang (PwBD)/Women candidates : Nill
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 03 July 2023
- Closing Date : 02 August 2023
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible students should apply online for this recruitment by 02 August 2023.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here