Last Updated on November 21, 2023 by admin
SSC GD Recruitment 2023 | Constable (GD) | 75,768 Posts | 10th Pass | Last Date: 28 December 2023 |
Organization Name :- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India and in subordinate offices.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of chairman, two members and a secretary-cum-controller of examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
Organization Website :- www.ssc.nic.in
Position :- Constable (GD)
Job Location :- Across India
- Pay Level-1: Rs. 18,000-56,900/- for the post of Sepoy in NIA and
- Pay Level-3: Rs. 21,700-69,100/- for all other posts.
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
Total Vacancies :- 75768 Posts
- BSF: 27875 Posts
- CISF: 8598 Posts
- CRPF: 25427 Posts
- SSB: 5278 Posts
- ITBP: 3006 Posts
- AR: 4776 Posts
- SSF: 583 Posts
- NIA: 225 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination.
Application Fees :-
- Rs. 100/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates).
- Mode of Payment: Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit or Debit card.
Important Dates :-
- Dates for submission of online applications: 24-11-2023 to 28-12-2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 28-12-2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 28-12-2023(23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 29-12-2023(23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of Bank): 29-12-2023
- Schedule of Computer-Based Examination: February, 2024
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 28 December 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|