Last Updated on April 15, 2023 by admin
Suguna Foods Private Limited Recruitment 2023 | Electrician / Electrical Engineer | ITI / Diploma / B.tech |
Company Name :- Suguna Foods Private Limited
Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of ‘Daily Fressh’.
Position :- Electrician / Electrical Engineer
Qualification :- ITI / Diploma / BE in Electricals with relevant experience
Experience :- 01 – 5 years
Job Location :- Guwahati, Assam
Salary :- ₹ 2-2.5 Lacs P.A
Job Description :-
- Recording the meter reading details for Electricity and Genset consumption on daily basis.
- Regularly checking the working condition of Genset, Chiller, Cooling towers, Air compressor, Bell drivers, Colliers, Air Conditioner and other machineries in Hatchery.
- Checking the conditions of Conveyor, EDP, Setting machine and Gear oil level daily.
- Solving the issues regarding the Bore wheel and Washing tray machine.
- Maintain a minimum stock limit in the stores.
- Replacing oil for the Gear box and Bearing.
- Distributing medicines for the Hatchery machineries for Biosecurity purpose.
- Solving the problems of Pump house and other Motors in the Hatchery.
- Regularly taking stock details of the Stores related to Electrical department.
- Solving the issues related to the Electrical- Maintenance.
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. Itijobs.co does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.