Last Updated on August 1, 2022 by admin
Tata Chemicals Ltd Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Technician Trainee | ITI Pass | July 2022 |
Company Name :- Tata Chemicals Ltd
Tata Chemicals Limited (TCL) today is the second largest producer of Soda Ash in the world with manufacturing facilities across four continents. TCL is the pioneer and market leader in the branded, iodised salt segment. TCL is also Indias leading manufacturers of urea and phosphatic fertilisers. Its urea plant at Babrala is the countrys most energy efficient fertiliser unit in the country. Phosphatic fertilisers are manufactured at its plant in Haldia.
Company Website :- www.tatachemicals.com
Position :- Technician Trainee
Job Location :- Bhavnagar, Gujarat
Qualification :- ITI in Electrician with NCVT Apprenticeship Certification
Experience :- 0 to 1 Year
Job Description :-
- To carry out required predictive, preventive and breakdown maintenance and fault finding of all Electrical equipments independently.
- Knowledge of operation and Maintenance of LT & HT Electrical Equipments such as Breakers, Transformers, Motors, AC & DC Variable Speed Drives, DG , Turbine Generators, ESPs and other auxiliary panels.
- Responsible for the safety of electrical equipments, machinery and people working with Electrical systems .
- Knowledge of undertsanding the control and power wiring diagram.
- To carryout wiring for motor and its control also should be able to solve various faults.
- To inspect ,identify and rectify the types of faults in motors with its starters / controls.
- To carryout insulation test on various HT/LT electrical equipments.
- To draw, read and modify power and control wiring diagram related to various HT/LT panels.
- To draw , read and rectify faults in control wiring diagram of various variable speed AC/ DC drives, ESP panels, EMS panels and DCS interfacing panels
Apply Link :- Click Here
|ITI Jobs (Whatsapp Group)|
|ITI Jobs (Telegram Group)|
|Diploma Jobs ( Whatsapp Group)|
|Diploma Jobs (Telegram Group)|
Note :- All the jobs information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.While All Efforts Have Been Made To Make The Information Available On This Website As Authentic As Possible. Please Take Any Decision Only After Confirming All The Information Stated In This Website Because All The Information Is Put On The Basis Of Internet Researches And This Blog Does Not Claim Any Information To Be False Or Correct. Therefore, Later The Owner Of This Website Will Not Be Responsible In Any Way.Owner Of This Website Will Not Be Responsible In Any.