Last Updated on October 12, 2022 by admin
Tata Chemicals Ltd Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Associate Officer | ITI Pass | October 2022 |
Company Name :- Tata Chemicals Ltd
Tata Chemicals Limited (TCL) today is the second largest producer of Soda Ash in the world with manufacturing facilities across four continents. TCL is the pioneer and market leader in the branded, iodised salt segment. TCL is also Indias leading manufacturers of urea and phosphatic fertilisers. Its urea plant at Babrala is the countrys most energy efficient fertiliser unit in the country. Phosphatic fertilisers are manufactured at its plant in Haldia.
Company Website :- www.tatachemicals.com
Position :- Associate Officer
Job Location :- Nasik/Nashik
Qualification :- ITI / ATS Boiler Attendance
Experience :- 0 to 5 years of experience in Capive Power Plant boiler operation
Job Description :-
- This job covers all the activities (Including starting/stopping) related to operation of a Boiler and its auxiliary equipment.
- To control and monitor all parameters of Boilers in assigned plant.
- To maintain correct water level and regular feed to Boiler.
- To do dust elimination and damper of boiler.
- To maintain constant pressure and temperature of steam to topping turbine for maximum power generation.
- To operate boiler related pump operation.
- To continuously monitor flame condition and combustion condition in the furnace.
- To enter all daily Boiler Operation reports into system/manually in log sheet
- To maintain a clean operating area and observe GHK.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|
Note :- All the jobs information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.While All Efforts Have Been Made To Make The Information Available On This Website As Authentic As Possible. Please Take Any Decision Only After Confirming All The Information Stated In This Website Because All The Information Is Put On The Basis Of Internet Researches And This Blog Does Not Claim Any Information To Be False Or Correct. Therefore, Later The Owner Of This Website Will Not Be Responsible In Any Way.Owner Of This Website Will Not Be Responsible In Any.